Forums DVD & Blu-rays
Check Out This Killer Trade Advertisement For SCREAM 4

Ok, so we all know by now that Scream 4 will be hitting the Blu-ray scene this fall. And as we step into the month of July, the folks over at Anchor Bay decided to dazzle us with this pretty little piece of promotional eye candy. I guess it's there way of saying Fall is just around the corner.Check it out...

This awesome trade advertisement for the DVD and Blu-ray/DVD Combo releases of Scream 4 clearly shows off some different artwork then what was previous shown for the package. Other webtes are reporting that this new image is the actual artwork, but don't be fooled. We got word that the artwork is subject to change. So don't get your hopes up to high on this image because it's likely to receive the old face lift as October draws closer.

Now with that being said, the sales date as previously announced will be on October 4th. However we still have no official word on any extra material for either release yet. As soon as any thing materializes, you'll be second to know. (Sorry my mom's a huge fan, and she would kill me if I didn't tell her first.)

Source: DVD Active
Anonymous Monday 7/04/2011 at 08:19 PM | 78035
Good eye Brian! Not the official artwork! It will be interesting to see if this holds up or they give us a little more flash.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 7/04/2011 at 08:30 PM | 78037
I was a Scream fan and was excited to her about the fourth movie but when I read and found out who the killer was .Well lets just say that it was beyond stupid and made no sense.I am not going to spoil it but when you finally see the movie you see why that this movie flopped
nightmareblade Monday 7/04/2011 at 08:38 PM | 78038
damn, $40 they want for the blu-ray?

really?
dxh8r4life Monday 7/04/2011 at 09:39 PM | 78040
That's the "Suggested Retail Price." There's no way stores will be selling it for that much, if they do there stupid.
Anonymous Monday 7/04/2011 at 09:49 PM | 78041
If this does end up being $40 I say we all storm Best Buy's everywhere and revolt. lol!
Shakelford, J. Rusty Monday 7/04/2011 at 10:29 PM | 78043