Forums Horror Movie Talk
Sign The Bring Back TNT's MonsterVision Petition!

Hey guys, I made this petition a while back and I would really appreciate it if you gned it.

It's even featured on Joe Bob Briggs' web te!

http://www.petitiononline.com/MonsterV/petition.html
chaos_thorn Thursday 7/17/2008 at 12:26 AM | 16065
oh how i miss that show............it was the highlight of my saturday nights!
Johnny Bisco Thursday 7/17/2008 at 12:28 AM | 16066
Hey guys, I made this petition a while back and I would really appreciate it if you gned it.

It's even featured on Joe Bob Briggs' web te!

http://www.petitiononline.com/MonsterV/petition.html

gned it . . . I use to watch that all the time.
DaShape Thursday 7/17/2008 at 12:58 AM | 16075
You got my gnature as well bro! never seen it, but I do believe I have herd of it and I think I'd probably watch it if it came back! --Ryan

Harry Warden Thursday 7/17/2008 at 01:00 AM | 16076
You got my gnature as well bro! never seen it, but I do believe I have herd of it and I think I'd probably watch it if it came back! --Ryan

it was a great show especially when he did friday the 13th marathons!

i gned it AND posted it on myspace
Johnny Bisco Thursday 7/17/2008 at 01:02 AM | 16080
was this show on back in the gold old days of TNT - Nitro???

AND They should bring back Ronda Shear At USA "UUUP All Night"...!!! She did some partying with Jason back in the day... As a matter of fact I still have some of her marathons with Jason recorded on VHS if you ever want to make a Bonus feature Bisco just let me know bro and I'll hook you up! You could have a Ronda Featurette! --Ryan

Harry Warden Thursday 7/17/2008 at 01:13 AM | 16086

AND They should bring back Ronda Shear At USA "UUUP All Night"...!!! She did some partying with Jason back in the day... As a matter of fact I still have some of her marathons with Jason recorded on VHS if you ever want to make a Bonus feature Bisco just let me know bro and I'll hook you up! You could have a Ronda Featurette! --Ryan

oh god i forgot about that blonde bimbo!
Johnny Bisco Thursday 7/17/2008 at 01:16 AM | 16087

oh god i forgot about that blonde bimbo Oh man, she was every little boys Masturbation Material back in the day! LMAO --Ryan

Harry Warden Thursday 7/17/2008 at 01:20 AM | 16089
Thanks for the support! We need Joe Bob now more than ever!

chaos_thorn Thursday 7/17/2008 at 01:26 AM | 16093