Forums Off Topic
Have you ever felt run down by a bus?

My week is steadily getting worse and worse. Financially I'm in a hard spot and at about 3pm it got worse! By 6pm it got even shittier if you can believe it and I could do little but shake my head in frustration! I'm going to be forced to make a very hard decion that will change things sometime in the next day that I thought I would never have to do. I just thought I would let you guys know because I needed to just let it out.
quietonthesetstudios Thursday 7/17/2008 at 12:48 AM | 16068
Scott buddy we all got your back and trust me if you need someone to talk to you have my number. Hang in there bro. J
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 7/17/2008 at 12:51 AM | 16070
been there bro, it never seems to get better does it? let it all out!!!
Johnny Bisco Thursday 7/17/2008 at 12:52 AM | 16071
Me and my partner Ian are going through a very hard time due to some tuations involving us getting screwed over big time. At the moment it just seems like the light at the end of the tunnel

is getting dimmer and dimmer. It's funny how 8 hours ago the tuation wasn't a problem but has steadily started to mount against us.
quietonthesetstudios Thursday 7/17/2008 at 12:55 AM | 16073
like justin said we got yer back bro!
Johnny Bisco Thursday 7/17/2008 at 01:00 AM | 16077
Me and my partner Ian are going through a very hard time due to some tuations involving us getting screwed over big time. At the moment it just seems like the light at the end of the tunnel

is getting dimmer and dimmer. It's funny how 8 hours ago the tuation wasn't a problem but has steadily started to mount against us.

Sorry to hear that Scott, I hope whatever the tuation is you guys can get it resolved some how.

Let us know if we can do anything.
DaShape Thursday 7/17/2008 at 01:01 AM | 16079
I'm sorry to here that things arnt looking good bro... As Justin said about having your back, We Do and I think everyone would agree that horrorbid isn't just a horror te. It's a horror te with alot of people who have become close friends/Family and if there's ever anything you need, feel free to ask! I'll do what I can! Even if it's just some corny joke to make you smile! --Ryan

Harry Warden Thursday 7/17/2008 at 01:03 AM | 16082
Thanks guys. I really appreciate all of the response's and I am doing everything I can to help out our current tuation and get back on top of things. 8 hours ago I didn't have a thing to worry about. There is just so much going on and all at once that ultimately Quiet will take the major blow I promised I would guard it against from day one. My daily life outde of QUIET really took a hit today along with my partner Ian and we are gonna have to really come up with something and fast to remedy the tuations we are facing. One thing I do know and promise is not a ngle customer has to worry as you are always taken care of before ourselves. That is one thing I am glad to say I am not worrying about!

I will keep you guys updated in the following days!
quietonthesetstudios Thursday 7/17/2008 at 01:21 AM | 16090
i just whatever it is youre facing that it all works out for you in the end!

you need someone to scream at ill give you my number and you can blow my phone up!
Johnny Bisco Thursday 7/17/2008 at 01:24 AM | 16092
Just came across this Scott. If there's anything I can do to help let me know.
lblambert Thursday 7/17/2008 at 04:41 AM | 16118
Scott!!

I hope things get better for you!

I am just a short drive away if you need some company.

You were there for me and I would gladly be there for you and Ian.
Evildsm Thursday 7/17/2008 at 06:15 AM | 16124
Hope everything smoothes out soon Scott.

I totally relate and if there's anything I can do let me know.

And sometimes you gotta take care of yourself first and while some lamer customers may not see that I think that all of your friends here would totally understand and want you to take care of you.

You're a trusted guy and all of us in the community know that you'll come through and wouldn't leave anyone hanging.

Take care bud!
deathrisingup Thursday 7/17/2008 at 12:47 PM | 16125
Well this morning I got on the horn and solved our biggest problem! It took a bit of yelling and screaming into the phone but I got it handled.....lol..........Man am I glad that worked out! nce our problem was mainly centered to this biggest hurdle everything should fall into place now like domino's. When large sums of money are on the line and everything can directly be affected by a holdup it can really shake your foundation. I am just glad everything got handled. The minor life issues ade, QUIET is now secure and that means more than anything to me. Sometimes you have to put it all on the line to grow a new company and this put us to the test. I'm sure by next week everything will work itself out and some great things will start to take some shape.

Some major changes to the products are being done and its for the better guys! International shipping shouldn't be a killer on stands anymore and this is really gonna help us a lot with collectors wanting q.o.t.s products. We will also be able to ship multiple stands in one package at 1/4th the ze.
quietonthesetstudios Thursday 7/17/2008 at 01:36 PM | 16129
Just saw this Scott I'm glad everything seems to be working out for you'se. I know how much it sucks when everything seems to be falling downhill. Keep your head up...it always gets darker before you can see the light.

;)
kweandee Thursday 7/17/2008 at 11:32 PM | 16145
"Have you ever felt run down by a bus?"

today YES
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 7/17/2008 at 11:43 PM | 16146
Scott!!! Thats Great News man!!! It's funny isnt it? How things always seem to work out the way you had hoped in tough tuations... Anyway, I'm glad to know that things are working out bro! BooMan,What made you feel like you go hit by a Bus? AND I have an idea... We should have a general spot on the board for conversations like this...

--Ryan

Harry Warden Friday 7/18/2008 at 12:59 AM | 16147
imk gonna feel like i was run over by a bus tomorrow morning when im hung over

scott glad to hear everything is working out man
Johnny Bisco Friday 7/18/2008 at 01:09 AM | 16148
"Have you ever felt run down by a bus?"

today YES

Ditto bud, no worries . . .we'll do a little escape with "Dark Knight" tonight.
DaShape Friday 7/18/2008 at 01:13 AM | 16149