Forums Horror Collectibles
Fright Rags Presents CHOP TOP & LEATHERFACE Posters

Are you currently subscribed to the Fright Rags newsletter? If not, what are you waiting for? Not only will you receive excluve offers and discounts not available to the public. But you'll also get sneak peeks at new degns from the company. So get up off your lazy asses and head on over to the te, because your not gonna want to miss what were about to tell you.

Several weeks ago we tipped you off about the Texas Chainsaw Massacre : Extreme Edition Tee- Shirt package which will be available at midnight (EST) this Friday, July 8. If you missed the article click HERE for all the details. If that deal wasn't cool enough, the good folks over at Fright Rags decided to give non-subs a little more incentive to join up to their newsletter. Check this out...Fright Rags will be is offering up a chance to purchase two brand new posters for the films TCM and TCM 2. Note: Both of the posters will be separate from the box set.

Here are the details:

Only 250 prints are available for each degn, and they will only be sold to newsletter members throughout the Texas Chainsaw Massacre : Extreme Edition event from July 8 - 10. However, any remaining posters that are not sold by July 10, will be made available to the public on our te the morning of Monday, July 11. So, as a newsletter member you will get a first crack at ordering these excluve limited edition posters! Remember, these are sold separately,and NOT included as part of the Extreme Edition box set.

POSTER DETAILS:

- limited to only 250 prints - art by Jason Edmiston

- 18x24 full color offset poster print - printed on 80# glossy cover stock - individually numbered and gned by Bill Moseley!

PRICE: $29.95

POSTER DETAILS:

- limited to only 250 prints - art by Godmachine

- 18x24 full color offset poster print - printed on 80# glossy cover stock - individually numbered and gned by Gunnar Hansen!

PRICE: $29.95ARE THESE POSTERS INCLUDED IN THE EXTREME EDITION BOX SET? No, these posters are sold separately and not included in the box set.

IF I ORDER THE BOX SET AND A POSTER, WILL THEY SHIP TOGETHER? No, we will ship the poster(s) to you first. However, please allow 1-2 weeks for your poster to ship depending on the volume of orders we may receive over the weekend.

WHEN WILL THESE POSTERS BE AVAILABLE?

For newsletter members, these posters will be on sale starting Friday, July 8 at midnight (Eastern Standard Time). They will be available to newsletter members ONLY from July 8-10. If there are posters left after July 10, then they will be made available to the public on our webte. As a newsletter member, you get the first chance at owning these excluve posters.

HOW CAN I ORDER THESE POSTERS ? If you are a newsletter member, you will receive a special link to order via email at midnight (EST) on Friday, July 8. This special link will be the only way you can order the posters until July 10. If there are any posters left after July 10, they will be publicly available in the POSTERS section of our webte.

CAN I WAIT UNTIL MONDAY, JULY 11 TO ORDER THE POSTERS? Sure, you can wait until after the weekend. However, we cannot guarantee that there will be any posters left after July 10. If you wish to get one or both of these posters, your best bet is to purchase them between July 8 and 10, via the special link in the newsletter.

I'M NOT A NEWSLETTER MEMBER, WHAT DO I DO ? If you'd like to gn up to be on our list, please do so by clicking HERE. Make sure you gn up before 12:00pm (EST) Thursday, July 7 to be included in our email when we send out the special links to these posters and the Texas Chainsaw Massacre : Extreme Edition.

Did we miss anything? Please send all your questions to service@fright-rags.com
Anonymous Wednesday 7/06/2011 at 07:47 PM | 78085