Forums Horror Movie Talk
Ladies:We Got New Stills For The Vampire "Chick Flick" VAMPS

The upcoming vampire flick Vamps which is definitely geared towards the ladies, blends the elements of horror with comedy. Probably not my cup of tea, but then again neither was the Twilight series which I'm guilty of seeing. (And I'm sure I'll never hear the end of it either!)

Today, courtesy of Facebook, we now have a few stills from the movie which is being billed as a comedy/fantasy/romance that puts a fresh and hilariously upbeat twist on the vampire genre. Check out the images at the bottom of the page.

Vamps, which is currently filming in Detroit, Michigan is written and directed by Amy Heckerling.

Alicia lverstone, Krysten Ritter, gourney Weaver, Richard Lewis, Wallace Shawn, Justin Kirk, Dan Stevens, Todd Barry, Malcolm McDowell and Kristen Johnston all star the film.

Plot Synops:

Stacy and Goody have been living the good night-life as two young and beautiful vampires until love gets in the picture and each has to make a choice that will jeopardize their immortality and maybe much more..

Anonymous Wednesday 7/06/2011 at 10:10 PM | 78089
I am a chick..I mostly hate "chick flicks", or at least I hate the ones certain friends kinda made me t through. I do like movies like Jennifer's Body, Ginger Snaps, Death Proof and The Craft, and I also love True Blood, and I guess some people might argue that they are kind of chick flicks..But they aren't the shitty ass romantic comedies my friends like, I hate that shit.

Hopefully, this movie isn't one of those kind of movies, because I do like

gourney Weaver and Malcom McDowell.
Moon Tuesday 7/12/2011 at 06:44 AM | 78318