Forums Horror Movie Talk
AND THE WINNER OF THE HORRORHOUND MAGAZINE CONTEST IS . . .

And the winner of the J.I.T.B. Commander '75 Mask is . . .. .scroll down HARRY WARDEN (Ryan)

Congrats, bud on winning the Mask . .. you deserve it .. . I just hope all that paint came off.

PM Booman your mailing address.

And thanks to the rest of you guys for taking the time to take the pics (that are ALL featured in HorrorBid's Myspace page) and buy a freak'n GREAT horror Magazine.
DaShape Thursday 7/17/2008 at 02:36 AM | 16106
woo hoo...congrats Ryan
lblambert Thursday 7/17/2008 at 02:37 AM | 16107
Congrats Ryan...

kweandee Thursday 7/17/2008 at 02:41 AM | 16108
congrats bro!
Johnny Bisco Thursday 7/17/2008 at 02:42 AM | 16109
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOMMMMMGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! THANKS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

ok... Now that my insanity over the happyness is over with, I must say it had me nervious scrolling down, but withen it all I knew I would be happy for whoever won this mask! I can't believe I won this!!! Never won anything and I owe it all too you fine people!!! Words can't even describe how happy this makes me!!! I always try to find the right words to say, but right now, I am just to excited to find them!!! I want to thank EVERYONE on this te! I also want to make a Special Thanks to Casey Carty for intoducing me to the te wear I met some of the KOOLEST people out there! And LEE, Thanks bro!!!

ALSO, Thanks JUSTIN and JOEL for putting this contest together!!! I reallllllllly apreciate it guys!!! I want to also thank BISCO because he is another one of my good drunk buddys on this Board and because I'm sure he's happy that I got this!!! I can't even think streight, but breifly I will say that later on when I get back to work full time and things get moving good for me, My plans for this mask are to leave it as is!!! I do intend on getting another one, BUT a Myers 1 degn from J.I.T.B to put bede it as a set!!! I can't believe this just happend!!! I'm sorry If you feel I am over reacting, but this is SOOOOOO AWESOME and nothing this kool has ever happend to me before!!! Thanks Again Guys!!! --The Warden - Ryan!!!

Harry Warden Thursday 7/17/2008 at 02:56 AM | 16110
I know this is bad timing but it is actually Brian, not Ryan that one the mask. Sorry for any inconvenience. Congrats Harry "Ryan". I will say this much, you do deserve it my friend. Thanks J
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 7/17/2008 at 02:58 AM | 16111
Congratulations. I think the white face paint put you over the top.

thedarkside Thursday 7/17/2008 at 03:05 AM | 16112
Congrats man. I'm glad you won this mask. I couldn't have wished it went to a more deserving winner!
quietonthesetstudios Thursday 7/17/2008 at 03:06 AM | 16113
Ryan just printed out the shipping label, she is boxed and ready to go. Post some pics when you get it, minus the white paint. LOL!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 7/17/2008 at 03:08 AM | 16114
Thanks Guys and Gal for all the Kind words and for Darkde and Joel, I actually used Acylic paint and let me just say that my face was sore and red by the time I got it off. The 2 tons of Hair cement I had on my head, came out in 2 washes... It was a job and a half, but wellllllll worth it in the end!!! I couldn't be happyer right now!!! Thanks Again Guys!!! --Ryan

Harry Warden Thursday 7/17/2008 at 03:10 AM | 16115
Ryan just printed out the shipping label, she is boxed and ready to go. Post some pics when you get it, minus the white paint. LOL!

SWEET!!! That was FAST haha!
Harry Warden Thursday 7/17/2008 at 03:12 AM | 16116
feels like you just hit the lottery doesnt it?

again congrats to a very deserving guy!
Johnny Bisco Thursday 7/17/2008 at 04:02 AM | 16117
Congratulations Ryan!!!
deathrisingup Thursday 7/17/2008 at 12:52 PM | 16127
feels like you just hit the lottery doesnt it?

again congrats to a very deserving guy yes it does Bisco!!! Thought about it allllllll day! I got called back to work, but only for a little bit to help out with some reworks... Today was a Long crappy day... I had to put Baby Doll asortments together... 21 yrs. old and playing with baby dolls can you believe it? The Dolls are made by Corrolle... A branch of Matel... Anyway not that, that matters, but I figured ther'd be a smart ass in here that would ask!

Anyway, I wish my job would stop jerking me around like they are... either they take me back Full Time or stop screwing up my gn up... I go back long enough that my gn up stops and than have to re open my claim because I'm back to being laid off... Just a Bunch of Cirus poop!... But knowing I won that mask, I carried a Smile all day at work and it actually does feel like I hit the Lotto!

Thanks Matt and everyone else for the kind words again! Once again Thanks J & J!!! --Ryan

Harry Warden Thursday 7/17/2008 at 09:13 PM | 16140