Forums Horror Movie Reviews
The Final Destination (2009)

So it seems we're here again, finally. Sorry it took me so long to finish, I burned out on Final Destination faster then I thought I would. I remembered loving all the movies when I saw them. But watching them again I found myself growing bored by the end of the second. So here we are now, on the last one, " The Final" one, even though that never stays true in horror movies, just look at Freddy's Dead, and The Final Chapter. Shit never ends, and for some series, that's good, but when it comes to FD, it's just boring.

I'm a huge fan of gore, always have been, yet I find myself just bored with this movie. It could be that I've seen too many movies like " Inde", or maybe it's just the lack of substance. There's no shortage to the ways we can kill people, but without characters I care for, what's the reason to watch other then to get your rocks off? The gore in this one isn't nearly as fun as the last two were either. We have your usually decapitations, impaling, burned alive, as well as the fucking stupid 'internal organs sucked out by a pool drain'. You got to be kidding me.There's really not much to say about this one, it's lame, there's nothing to save it really. Tune in tomorrow for the Series overview and the end of my Final Destination Marathon. That is until August.

Score - 50% Gore - 10/10
HorrorDaily Thursday 7/07/2011 at 10:11 PM | 78130