Forums Horror Movie Talk
JEEPERS CREEPERS 3 Ready To Shoot? Spin-Off Series Planned

We finally got a little bit of info to report regarding the long awaited third chapter in the Jeepers Creepers saga. The creator of the series Victor Salva offered up some news today in an excluve interview with The Daily Blam.com.

According to the Salva, the third and final entry in the Creeper franchise has been ready to shoot for over seven years. Unfortunately no studio has shown any interest in funding the project thus far. If and when the movie does come out, the director then has plans to release a spin-off

TV series in which he'll be able to explore the beginnings of the Creeper character in a lot more detail. "The third Jeepers film, and I can't tell you how it ends but it is a real show-stopper," explains Salva. "I degned to kick off a thirteen episode season of a TV series, that explores The Creeper, his truck, and the masve 'Cathedral' like Creeper-lair they find in the third film."

"It has come close several times to going before cameras, and I hope someone sees the wisdom in shooting this, the third and final Creeper tale, I still can't tell you what the fate of this third film will be. According to IMBD we are already filming - I guess they started without any of us!"

Jeepers Creepers 3: Cathedral is set to take place twenty years into the future and it will reunite Ray Wise with Jonathan Breck and posbly Gina Phillips as well. Stay tuned for more details.

Source: The Daily Blam
Anonymous Thursday 7/07/2011 at 11:06 PM | 78135

i have been waiting to hear this :)

I

am so happy...and hoping it will come to us soon. This is one of those good

montser flicks that holds it's own all by it self. With all the slasher flicks we get inundated with, it's nice to see a great monster flick.
Warchief 13 Friday 7/08/2011 at 01:12 AM | 78142
This is not really news, so is it filming or not?? According to IMDB is it should be released in 2013..
RAGINGDEMON500 Friday 7/08/2011 at 02:15 PM | 78163
interesting, I'd actually heard that this officially began filming just a few days ago (?)
Matt_Molgaard Saturday 7/09/2011 at 12:58 AM | 78181