Forums Horror Movie Talk
BABYSITTER WANTED UPDATE WITH NEW PICS!!

Happy Friday horrorbytes! Remember a few weeks ago I released the trailer for my new short film "Babytter Wanted" starring horrorbid's very own killer?

If not you can refresh you memory right

HERE.

Well today is the day that you can see not one... but 14 new stills from the upcoming short film "Babytter Wanted"!!!! As well as get some new scoop on the film!

Filming has just wrapped and so far it looks AWESOME! I have just finished the first cut of the film and now I am starting to work with some amazing mucians to help give this film an original score.Synops: College student, Erin is in some desperate need of fast cash.

She is willing to take any job that comes her way.

She finally gets a last resort babytting job.

Little does she know that the horrorbid slasher has something much worse for her in mind.

This new short is promised to spook the skin right of ya and it has an ending that NO ONE will see coming! Mark my words... YOU. WILL. BE. SHOCKED.

The film is looking to be released sometime at the end of July. So stayed tuned for more updates and in the mean time you can feast your eyes on the 14 (yes 14!) new stills from the flick in the link below! BABYTTER WANTED

http://youtu.be/TXmGOROt-uM
Aronsonfilms Friday 7/08/2011 at 03:02 PM | 78164
This looks really good! I'm looking forward to seeing it
Tobyisoctopus Friday 7/08/2011 at 08:04 PM | 78173
Eh... Its free so, I might end up and watch it... but there are better odds that I will forget about it.

Hope I don't miss something good... like the recommended Friday the 13th: Retribution.
RHOADES Saturday 7/09/2011 at 06:33 AM | 78194