Forums DVD & Blu-rays
I Spit On Your Grave Ultimate DVD Edition Review

I just received a copy of the I Spit on Your Grave Ultimate DVD edition.

This awesome package comes with a 24 page color booklet containing a review of both the original and the remake. A double ded poster of the original and remake is also included.

This is the most complete veron of one of the most controveral movies to hit the worlds screens and now for you to own on this brilliant collectors edition DVD or Blueray.

The DVD is packed full of extras with an excluve video interview with Meir Zarchi, A collection of TV spots, radio spots and trailers, a gallery containing all of the sleeves and posters plus an image gallery from Meir Zarchi's personal collection. It also contains an in depth essay into the film with reviews and articles from around the world along with what people think and say about I spit on your grave AKA The day of the woman.

A great copy of the film with brilliant extras this is a definite buy for any fans or a great way for any one who has not yet seen the film to be introduced to this cult clasc.
skum13 Saturday 7/09/2011 at 03:09 PM | 78198
I would not have taken this movie even if someone gave it to me for free .This movie is pure trash and anybody who want to see a poor young beautiful girl get raped over and over is one ck son of a bitch
nightmareblade Saturday 7/09/2011 at 07:45 PM | 78208
By the way, this UK veron is cut.
Zombie Dude Sunday 7/10/2011 at 12:43 AM | 78213
I would not have taken this movie even if someone gave it to me for free .This movie is pure trash and anybody who want to see a poor young beautiful girl get raped over and over is one ck son of a bitch

Just wondering.....what kind of horror films DO you like? As brutal as this film was it is hailed as one of the greatest female empowerment films of our time.
ny ghoul Sunday 7/10/2011 at 07:22 AM | 78216
i was thinking the same thing 'NY GHOUL' yes the film is very graphic, and it is an awful scene in the film to watch the girl get raped.. being beautiful or not.. no girl or man should go through this experience ever. But all horrors are grotesque and horrible, murders not nice but we see it in films, nor is war, racism, pedophilia, sexism. but to portray something as bad you have to show it for what it is.

It is not a pretty film but a powerful film, but what horrors are pretty?
skum13 Sunday 7/10/2011 at 08:27 AM | 78217
Ive seen the remake,but i haven't seen this clasc veron.Im going try and pick it up.The remake was awesome and im sure this will be just as great if not better.
horrorlord Sunday 7/10/2011 at 05:53 PM | 78228