Forums Horror Movie Talk
Five Actors That Should Return To Horror

Ever watch a film, love an actor, and go look online to see what else he was in that sounds good? I do it all the time, and it's how I find not only good films, but good actors. What about those actor's who are great, but only did a few Horror movies?

Here's five of the actors I wish would come back.

Bradley Cooper.

Bradley Cooper spends most of his time playing the suave character, such as The Hangover, and The A-Team. But he's done horror before, Playing the lead in 2008's Midnight Meat Train, and a chilling cameo in 2002's My Little Eye, showing he can play both the des of tracks. I would love to see him in some psychological horror, I think he would be great for the role.

Bill Paxton.

Bill Paxton has done a lot of good movies, some sci-fi that boarders on horror, Aliens(1986) and Predator

2 (1990), and a lot of alright to great action and dramas. As far as horror goes, he's really only got a couple under his belt. Bede's from Tv horror appearances on shows like the hitchhiker and tales from the crypt, he's been in 1983's Mortuary , thought the movie is quite forgettable, but I dare anyone to forget about his role in 1987's Near Dark. He made that movie, why not bring him back for some crazy roles, now that he's older, I think it would add to the effect.

Glenn Jacobs.

Glenn Jacobs is a name not many people know. I think we'll refer to him now on by Kane, the WWE superstar he has been playing for years on Televion and at live shows. Kane has only done one horror movies, being the surpringly fun See No Evil. The film gets a lot of hate, but you can't deny he doesn't have an evil presence. He's been doing it on televion for years, why not put it to use in movie's more, it'd be fun, and he could gain another fan base.

Adrien Brody.

Adrien Brody has done some of the best psychological and intense roles you can find out there. He's done it all from romance, to war, history, action, and of course, Horror. Only recently has he been really showing up in the horror scene, with big films like Splice, and Giallo. While the movies them self's are only alright at best, his acting is top notch, bringing the movies up a notch every time he's on screen. He could bring quite a lot to some of the movies we're seeing now a days.

Danny Dyer.

To be honest, Danny Dyer is a new actor I've come to like. I've only really seen him in horror, so I can't say what the rest of his films have been like, but from what I've looked it, it they don't interest me that much. I was hoping when I looked at his imdb I'd find some great horror movies, but I had already seen them all. He did 2009' Zombie-Comedy Doghouse, 2006's slash-comedy Severance, and 2010's not so

great Devil's Playground. For the most part these are all great films, and he is perfect for the roles. Why doesn't he do more, bring something fresh and fun into the genre.

I'm sure some of you will think I'm crazy, so I want to know,

who do you want to see come back?
HorrorDaily Saturday 7/09/2011 at 05:24 PM | 78200