Forums DVD & Blu-rays
Official Artwork for QUARANTINE 2: TERMINAL DVD

July is flying by and before you know it the month of August will be here. The month of August is special in so many ways, most importantly it's the month that I was born, but it's also the time of year when thousands of families go on vacation, whether it's to the beach or Disney. August just seems like the perfect time of year for such events. But one there's one other thing that you might not be aware of - it just happens to be the exact month when the Quarantine 2:Terminal DVD hits the streets.

Check out the Official Artwork below which was released today. Deets regarding the DVD are also listed below.

From the Press Release:

The deadly virus has escaped the infected building and is now on board a late night flight. No one is safe when Quarantine 2: Terminal hits DVD August 2nd from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. The sequel to the film Quarantine takes up where the previous installment left off and will be available on DVD for $26.99 SRP.

Screenplay and directed by John G. Pogue, Quarantine 2: Terminal was produced by Sergio Aguero, Marc Bienstock, Doug Davison, Roy Lee and Sergio Aguero.

Quarantine 2: Terminal has a running time of 86 minutes and is rated R for bloody horror violence, terror, language and brief sexual content.

There is no mention of any special features, so I'm guesng this will be a bare bones release. But don't quote me on that.
Anonymous Monday 7/11/2011 at 08:04 PM | 78265