Forums Horror Movie Talk
A New EVIL DEAD Film Might Be On It's Way...

YET ANOTHER UPDATE: Director announced.

CLICK HERE for more details.

UPDATE: Breaking news on this story.

CLICK HERE for more details.

The hip dudes over at Dread Central made a bold announcement just about an hour ago. According to our fellow horror te, another Evil Dead film may well be on it's way. Before you get all nutty on us, please remember this is not concrete yet.

In the breaking excluve featured on their te, Dread stated that they have a close tie with someone that's very confidential with Bob Murawski, who's the long time editor of the man himself -Sam Raimi. Word around town is that Bob has packed up his bags and is heading to Detroit for a new Evil Dead project. The project will be "a small indie thing like the first two" says the anonymous source.

This is huge news if it's proven to be true. A 4th Evil Dead film??!! That would be so awesome! Please be true...please be true...

Source: Dread Central
Anonymous Tuesday 7/12/2011 at 12:10 AM | 78281
Oooooo I want to see it NOW!!!! l0l but it's really cool that they're doing it like an independent film again. I hope it's CAMPY GREAT NEWS!!!! even if it's just a rumor.
Tobyisoctopus Tuesday 7/12/2011 at 04:22 AM | 78310
I hope Bruce will be doing it. I couldn't see it work any other way.
AgnesItsMeBilly Wednesday 7/13/2011 at 12:46 PM | 78544

I agree, without Bruce, I'm sorry, but it just wouldn't be Evil Dead to me IMO
Tobyisoctopus Thursday 7/14/2011 at 04:57 PM | 78648

I agree, without Bruce, I'm sorry, but it just wouldn't be Evil Dead to me IMO I was thinking about this, how would you feel about Ryan Kwanten as Ash?
AgnesItsMeBilly Thursday 7/14/2011 at 10:58 PM | 78693
This indeed most awesome news. These are the kind of movies I like to watch.
aceofspades70 Sunday 7/17/2011 at 03:08 PM | 78835