Forums Horror Collectibles
Anyone looking for a NECA Devil's Rejects Otis Mask Prop Replica at a GREAT PRICE?

I have an Otis Mask Prop Replica from the "Devils Rejects", and believe it or not I'm looking to get rid of it. I know it's rare, but I'm not really into horror very much anymore, and I want to sell it. I know that this is a very rare item, and there are only 500 worldwide. A lot of people charge insanely high prices for them, but I want to sell mine for a decent and reasonable price. From what I have seen the average price for them is around $350 to $400, but I will sell mine at a much cheaper price. It is bacally brand new item, and has been safely stashed away in my closet for years. I opened it once to look at it and that's it. I am going to sell this it for for $100 bucks cheaper than most, that right I will sell this rare piece of horror history for $250 with FREE SHIPPING!!!! Thats right horror fans only FIVE HUNDRED WORLDWIDE, and I am selling it for $250!!!! I can provide pictures to anyone who is interested, and feel free to contact me at ethan.bell91@yahoo.com
PsychoScorpion Wednesday 7/13/2011 at 01:18 AM | 78450