Forums Off Topic
I'm back!!!!!!!!!!

After spending over two months in South America, I'm finally back home. I really missed you guys and the world of horror. South America isn't a place for a horror fan, it makes you feel like a junkie with withdraws. Internet access was almost imposble to find and the only opportunity I got to see a horror movie was in Columbia, sadly it was a Spanish dubbed veron of "Indious". That sucked because all the Spanish I know I learned from a Taco Bell menu. I'm glad to be home and ready to get caught up on what I missed.

The new ght layout looks fantastic!!!!!!! I can't wait to dive into it.
Maynardtscuggs Wednesday 7/13/2011 at 05:01 PM | 78557
I was wondering where you went!! Welcome back bro, can't wait to read your articles once again!!! As you can tell that te keeps getting better and better as each day passes. Big time props go to Justin!!
Anonymous Thursday 7/14/2011 at 12:54 AM | 78598
I thought you were killed by a Hobo with a Shotgun! Thank God that isn't the case!!! :)

Welcome back bud! Glad to see you back where you belong!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 7/14/2011 at 01:03 AM | 78600
I was wondering where you went!! Welcome back bro, can't wait to read your articles once again!!! As you can tell that te keeps getting better and better as each day passes. Big time props go to Justin

And look at Brian being all nice throwing props my way! Props go to Bnizzle all the way. Speaking of that, how the hell did you get that username Brian?

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 7/14/2011 at 01:04 AM | 78601
A lot of people would call me "B" for short, then the who "Fo Shizzle My Nizzle" craze transpired...the rest is history.
Anonymous Thursday 7/14/2011 at 01:25 AM | 78604
And we are all left here to bask in your glory, fo shizzle! :)~
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 7/14/2011 at 01:32 AM | 78605