Forums The HorrorDomain Vault
Another Cast Member Announced: Scott Eastwood Joins The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D

Another piece of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D puzzle was assembled today. Deadline is reporting that Scott Eastwood who is the youngest son of actor/director Clint Eastwood, has been the newest face to be cast for the Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D.

Eastwood will play the role of Carl, the male lead, and the deal calls for him to be part of what is being conceived as a trilogy. Other members cast thus far are; Bill Moseley as "Drayton", Alexandra Daddario as "Heather", Sue Rock as "Arlene" and Tania Raymonde as "Nikki."

Lionsgate will distribute the John Luessenhop-directed film which is scheduled for an October 5, 2012 release. TCM 3D starts production this week in Louiana.

Source:Deadline
Anonymous Wednesday 7/13/2011 at 11:01 PM | 78584
I'm so excited for this movie. I was skeptical at first, but it does sound good! It will be nice seeing Leatherface on the big screen again!
Tobyisoctopus Wednesday 7/13/2011 at 11:40 PM | 78589
I was skeptical at first, but it does sound good! It will be nice seeing Leatherface on the big ----------------------------------------- Your DVD choice --- NCIS Seasons 1-9 DVD,one more shoot to scores.
LavonneDaniels Thursday 9/13/2012 at 01:49 AM | 96300