'Look! there's a pretty cheap coach handbagslittle lady come to see you,' said Polly; 'and see how quiet she is! what a beautiful little lady, ain't she?' This reference to Florence, who had been standing by the door not unobservant of what passed, directed the attention of the younger branches towards her; and had likewise the happy effect of leading to the formal recognition of Miss Nipper, who was not quite free from a misgiving that she had been already slighted. 'Oh do come in and t down a minute, wholesale nhl jerseysSusan, please,' said Polly. 'This is my ster Jemima, this is. Jemima, I don't know what I should ever do with myself, if it wasn't for Susan Nipper; I shouldn't be here now but for her.' 'Oh do t down, Miss Nipper, if you please,' quoth Jemima. Susan took the extreme corner of a chair, with a stately and ceremonious aspect. 'I never was so glad to see anybody in all my life; now really I never was, Miss Nipper,' said Jemima. Susan relaxing, took a little more of the chair, and smiled graciously. 'Do untie your nfl jerseys wholesalebonnet-strings, and make yourself at home, Miss Nipper, please,' entreated Jemima. 'I am afraid it's a poorer place than you're used to; but you'll make allowances, I'm sure.' The black-eyed was so softened by this deferential behaviour, that she caught up little Miss Toodle who was running past, and took her to Banbury Cross immediately. 'But where's my pretty boy?' said Polly. 'My poor fellow? I came all this way to see him in his new clothes.' 'Ah what a pity!' cried nfl jerseys chinaJemima. 'He'll break his heart, when he hears his mother has been here. He's at school, Polly.' 'Gone already!'
pippins Friday 7/22/2011 at 08:21 AM | 79115