Forums Horror Movie Reviews
Saw 3D Movie Review

The Saw movie series is one of my favorites of all time. nce Saw 3D was the final film to wrap up the series I've decided to review this one. I actually saw this film the night before it came out when they were handing out "limited" edition Saw 3D glasses so I scored an awesome pair of those.

In the start of this movie I honestly cheered when the guys decided to kill that whore instead of each other. Bros before hoes ;) I felt this movie was awesome and filled with twisted traps, blood, and shock value. Although most of the blood was CGI -_- I still enjoyed it!

How the writers wrapped this film up made perfect sense for the other Saw movies that were made before hand. I know some movies do it for the extra money and what but with Saw I did not feel that. I feel this film was just very well put together.

To me Jigsaw was a genius not a killer.

Overall I give this film a 8 out of 10

BloodyAdored Saturday 7/23/2011 at 06:05 AM | 79167
I have the exact oppote opinion on this movie i really didnt like it thought i liked the first 3 films i thought the last few were really bad.It repeats the whole one guy has to save everyone idea they did in the last film. I will say one nice thing about the film i think the ending sums up the whole series really nicely
Fearsom Thursday 8/04/2011 at 05:52 PM | 79968
I have the exact oppote opinion on this movie i really didnt like it thought i liked the first 3 films i thought the last few were really bad.It repeats the whole one guy has to save everyone idea they did in the last film. I will say one nice thing about the film i think the ending sums up the whole series really nicely

I felt after the 3rd film the films were building up to the final movie just because of all of the Jill stuff but I do see after they killed off Amanda there was sort of a lull to the next complete of films until the final one. I personally loved Amanda and Jill's character very much. Yes same sort of "repeat killing thing" went on but in the mean time we learned why Jigsaw was killing.
BloodyAdored Thursday 8/04/2011 at 07:16 PM | 79977