Forums Horror Movie Talk
Danielle Harris Needs Your Help!!

As you may or may not know, Scream Queen Danielle Harris is stepping behind the camera to direct her first full-length feature film, Among Friends. But what you may not know is the crew needs a little extra help in the funding department to cover their post-production costs.

Harris made a statement online earlier saying, "Fans and friends - I need your HELP, I wanna make the kind of movie that you wanna see but I need some love!!! If you could please donate whatever you can to our Kickstarter page for Among Friends not only will you be helping to create a great flick, but in return I will be sending you some "killer" stuff!! Autographed cast pics, set vits, and even VIP tickets to the premiere! You never know, I may even put you in the movie!"

Chris Backus, Jennifer Blanc Biehn, AJ Bowen, Brianne Davis, Dana Daurey, Danielle Harris, Kamala Jones, Alyssa Lobit, Chris Meyer, and Tanya Newbould have all gned on to star in the film which was written by Alyssa Lobit.

Among Friends which is slated to begin filming in August has been described by Harris as "A movie about all the horrible women who lie to men and pretend they’re vulnerable," says Harris "and I know so many awesome, gorgeous, in shape, successful women in their 30’s and 40’s who can’t find a man because men always want to date a victim. Wouldn’t it be great if we could get rid of all of those women? Just rid the Earth of them and get rid of them once and for all? If I could just kill all of these girls? Like, if I could just do this? That’s what my movie will be about."
Anonymous Monday 7/25/2011 at 08:44 PM | 79267
This film sounds and looks good to me!I wonder why it is that I never have money when a cool opportunity like this comes along.....Oh well perhaps i will win the lottery. And win it soon.

I say good luck to Miss Harris. I for one hope she gets to make her film.
Piman334 Monday 7/25/2011 at 11:55 PM | 79275
i'll be keeping an eye on this. If she's close prior to Monday, I just might make a donation, and a call to see if I can't land a cameo in this beast.
Matt_Molgaard Monday 7/25/2011 at 11:59 PM | 79277
I hope this movie is good.. I have mad respect for her and think it'll at least be decent.. it's just the story im kind of worried about.. sounds pretty dull.. but we shall see!
ImTheWolf Wednesday 7/27/2011 at 10:53 PM | 79408