Forums Horror Movie Talk
WICKEDBEARD REBORN!!!!!!! NEW!!!!!!

OK This isnt much, but I ALWAYS wanted to Jump in on something and give away a free item! This is BRAND NEW! All you gotta go is Create a kool Logo for PJ's Horror Express Props... A Symbol, An Insect, ANYTHING that would be Kool for Horror Props that over time all someone has to do is see the Logo and KNOW, - "Oh thats Pj's Horror ----- exc..." I figured I'd leave it up to you fine people to deliver a kool logo for me!!!

BooMan and Fenner... You can perticapate if you want, But I already have one for the both of you as a compliment for the Mask Contest!!! It's already packed and ready to go!

Thanks To all who Participate!!! BEST Logo GETS IT!!! Contest ends Aug-5-2008!!! --Ryan
Harry Warden Friday 7/25/2008 at 03:10 AM | 16348
This is nice of you to do Ryan! I will try and think of some kind of logo that would be good for you.

You could spray paint your face white and take a picture of that!j/k!
CartyParty Friday 7/25/2008 at 04:45 AM | 16353
You didn't have to do this Ryan, very cool of you man . . .and you don't owe Justin and I a think for that contest.

We do them strickly for the "fun" value of it.
DaShape Friday 7/25/2008 at 06:11 AM | 16357
Casey, Thats not a bad idea! haha, Maybe I'll use Exterior House Paint to do it this time?nce I'm replying back to you, I figured I'd go ahead and mention that I'll have the last payment to you for Nightmare by the end of next weekend.

Thanks for being pationt with me!!!

Joel,I know I don't owe you fella's anything, but It's my way of showing you how much I apreciated it!!! God Knows, I love this Mask!!! I already spoke with Andrew on doing an H1 Just like it, and he said $95.00 Shipped, so as soon as I pay Casey what I owe yet for the Nightmare Mask, I'll be lined up for one seeing as how I got my job back and ALSO got a 50 cent raise!!! So... Pretty happy about this!

--Ryan

Harry Warden Friday 7/25/2008 at 09:28 PM | 16400
glad you got your job back bro!
Johnny Bisco Friday 7/25/2008 at 09:32 PM | 16401
glad you got your job back bro Thanks Man!!! It's good to be back let me tell ya... I hate being on unemployment... It's ok the first few weeks, but then I just started to feel like a freeloader and just couldn't handle it... At least now I got a raise and I'm back to work making alot more money than unemployment was paying me... I can 4 see the future and it's telling me that there's going to be some movies coming my way, A Nightmare Mask and yes EVEN a Commander '75 H1 Style...After that... I must start banking some money so I have it when I need it...

--Ryan

Harry Warden Friday 7/25/2008 at 09:37 PM | 16402
glad you got your job back bro Thanks Man!!! It's good to be back let me tell ya... I hate being on unemployment... It's ok the first few weeks, but then I just started to feel like a freeloader and just couldn't handle it... At least now I got a raise and I'm back to work making alot more money than unemployment was paying me... I can 4 see the future and it's telling me that there's going to be some movies coming my way, A Nightmare Mask and yes EVEN a Commander '75 H1 Style...After that... I must start banking some money so I have it when I need it...

--Ryan

i hear ya after my next 2 purchases im gonna have to scale back a bit
Johnny Bisco Friday 7/25/2008 at 09:52 PM | 16404

Now where, my brother, is the fun in that???
lblambert Friday 7/25/2008 at 10:28 PM | 16409

Now where, my brother, is the fun in that??? lmao lee you better hope i sell a lot of stuff soon

;)
Johnny Bisco Friday 7/25/2008 at 10:30 PM | 16410

Now where, my brother, is the fun in that??? lmao lee you better hope i sell a lot of stuff soon

You should be getting a nice box soon to tide you over. I sent yours and Justin's at the same time and he got his this morning.

lblambert Friday 7/25/2008 at 10:36 PM | 16412
im hoping for tomorrow it said it came to the usa a few days ago but no more info after that
Johnny Bisco Saturday 7/26/2008 at 05:30 AM | 16415
Casey, Thats not a bad idea! haha, Maybe I'll use Exterior House Paint to do it this time?nce I'm replying back to you, I figured I'd go ahead and mention that I'll have the last payment to you for Nightmare by the end of next weekend.

Thanks for being pationt with me!!!

Joel,I know I don't owe you fella's anything, but It's my way of showing you how much I apreciated it!!! God Knows, I love this Mask!!! I already spoke with Andrew on doing an H1 Just like it, and he said $95.00 Shipped, so as soon as I pay Casey what I owe yet for the Nightmare Mask, I'll be lined up for one seeing as how I got my job back and ALSO got a 50 cent raise!!! So... Pretty happy about this!

--Ryan

CORRECTION... Casey, you're Paid off for the Nightmare Mask!!! Did it a little while ago! --Ryan

Harry Warden Saturday 7/26/2008 at 05:35 AM | 16439
Very cool of you Ryan!
quietonthesetstudios Saturday 7/26/2008 at 02:51 PM | 16442
I

am posting these here as no one seems to be viting the slasher section.lol Crash did up my intro ung my hock, and it is fabulous. Hope y'all like these.I thought they turned out really cool.I had a really cool embedded slideshow, but it does not frakin work on this board for some reason, so here is another assload of pics.lol I changed it up for a few with my part 6 shirt, and added fred to one just for the hell of it. Enjoy,
wickedbeard Friday 8/08/2008 at 02:28 PM | 16569
uh i posted pics, but for some reason they did not show at all, and I got other peoples post in my topic.WTF. Help please.
wickedbeard Friday 8/08/2008 at 02:33 PM | 16570