Forums Horror Movie Talk
A Look Into Rob Zombie's Latest Thrill: The Lords of Salem

t from the Lords.” She assumes it's a rock band on a mison to spread their word. As Heidi and Whitey play the Lords' record, it starts to play backwards and Heidi experiences a flashback to a past trauma.

Later, Whitey plays the Lords' record, dubbing them the Lords of Salem, and to his surprise, the record plays normally and is a masve hit with listeners.

The arrival of another wooden box from the Lords presents the Big H Team with free tickets, posters and records to host a gig in Salem. Soon Heidi and her cohorts find that the gig is far from the rock spectacle they're expecting: the original Lords of Salem are returning, and they're out for BLOOD.

As it’s also too early to expect a cast listing, I’m sure we can all suspect who’s going to be in line for many of the roles just by looking at the precedent of his films (Sherri Moon Zombie to be most prominent).

It will be interesting to see what else Zombie has in store imagery-wise, and for a fresh idea away from revamping Michael Myers. Whether you’re a fan of his films, muc or comics, The Lords of Salem will surely be a highly anticipated film, and hopeful redemption of 2009’s Halloween II.
buried13 Wednesday 7/27/2011 at 03:53 AM | 79349
I'm very, very excited about this!!
Michael Aspinwall Wednesday 7/27/2011 at 04:55 AM | 79354
YESSSSS. I CANNOT WAIT. I back Zombie 100%... He has pleased me more than 98% of others,and his good intent is there with everything he does.. although Halloween 2 wasn't the best, I'd still take it over half the shitty shit out there.. I feel he really does give a shit about the genre and its not all about money for him.. and thats pretty rare with someone as famous as him.
ImTheWolf Wednesday 7/27/2011 at 06:31 PM | 79375
@ImTheWolf It's finally nice to hear of a Rob Zombie fan as much as myself! Even long before his films I've been listening to his muc ever nce...well ever nce I first discovered rock/metal muc as a youngster. And I agree that he radiates that rare mentality where he actually cares about his career projects and his fans, in which that's who it's ultimately intended for! He also seems like a pretty savvy and nice guy above all.
buried13 Wednesday 7/27/2011 at 07:48 PM | 79383
@buried13

I too am a HUGE Zombie fan. Just went and saw him at DTE this past weekend and he rocked the motherfucker. Anyway, my coun was lucky enough to meet him when she worked at FYE in the mall, and he came in to gn autographs and promote his new cd. She said she talked to him and he was the nicest guy she'd ever met, and if you meet him and actually talk to him, you'd never know he writes and performs the songs that he does. He's like a polar oppote of his entertainer self.
Robberteto Thursday 7/28/2011 at 05:28 PM | 79461
@Robberteto

I would love to meet him one day as well, and it's nice to hear that, as a person, Zombie is a down-to-earth individual. It's entertainers like himself that I respect the most..they don't tend to get over their heads and keep a sense of reality outde of their entertainment realm.
buried13 Thursday 7/28/2011 at 08:34 PM | 79474