Forums Horror Movie Talk
Thinking about having Children? Maybe these movies will change your mind.

Having a hard time deciding if you want to have children or not? Maybe watching these movies will change your mind. When it comes to horror films they can explain plenty of reasons why not to have children. If you there is another that should be added please do reply with what you think should be!

Here are a few...

Children of the Corn Those damn kids can kill you then go worship some weird thing out in a cornfield

Wicked Little Things Years later after being trapped in a mine they could come back to kill you if you are still alive

The Brood They can seriously mess with your head

The Children They can turn on you any second if you take them to the snow for a Christmas trip

Orphan If you decide to adopt they can be really a 33 year old dwarf that tries to kill your whole family and fantaze about getting with your partner

The Omen Could be a reincarnation of the devil

Still condering having children? Then be sure you have a gun and a knife with you at all times.
BloodyAdored Thursday 7/28/2011 at 05:31 AM | 79436
BOOO.

Good piece, but you used the new omen kid. :( Also Grace, The it's alive baby, , godsend kid, beward children at play kids, the girl from night of the living dead, vampire kid in 30 days of night, the kid from rec, pet semetary kid, the grudge kid, village of the damned kid, vampire kid from salems lot, the girls from the shining.

There's ALOT of evil kids, all the more reason to up condom sales.
HorrorDaily Thursday 7/28/2011 at 06:24 AM | 79440
BOOO.

Good piece, but you used the new omen kid. :( Also Grace, The it's alive baby, , godsend kid, beward children at play kids, the girl from night of the living dead, vampire kid in 30 days of night, the kid from rec, pet semetary kid, the grudge kid, village of the damned kid, vampire kid from salems lot, the girls from the shining.

There's ALOT of evil kids, all the more reason to up condom sales.

Hey! You turd lol I know I'm misng hella kids
to condoms!
BloodyAdored Thursday 7/28/2011 at 06:32 AM | 79442
Ils Inde Home Movie The Good Son
AgnesItsMeBilly Thursday 7/28/2011 at 06:33 AM | 79443
Inde is a reason not to drive ever again as well.

Few years back I was backing up in a parking lot hit something, mirror showed me a pole, so I left, woman in van chased me down main streets yelling about how her husband was gonna fucking kill me, me being a new driver of only a couple months panic, and crashed my car. No damage was on hers what so ever.

What if I had hit the woman from Inde instead. I don't think I'd be here to write about it.
HorrorDaily Thursday 7/28/2011 at 06:49 AM | 79444

What if I had hit the woman from Inde instead. I don't think I'd be here to write about it. Ummmmm... no.

You would've died a horrible, horrible death.
AgnesItsMeBilly Thursday 7/28/2011 at 07:00 AM | 79445