Forums Horror Movie Talk
May and Leatherface... A Match Made in Hell?

As I t down to watch The Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning I can't help but notice some milarities between Leatherface and May from the movie May. Yes, they do have their differences location, sex, and age wise but their minds as slashers are so much a like.

Leatherface like May obsesses over a certain human attribute that others possess however, May is more broad with obsesng over a wider arrange variety of human body parts they still have this obseson of perfection. Leatherface yearns and kills to have the perfect face and May yearns and kills for the perfect friend. Both of these slashers have unmistakeable mental problems not being able to fit into the normal society as well as others.

Could these two slashers be the perfect couple? Quite posbly! They could fill voids the voids for one another that they may be misng, share common interests for slashing people to create the perfect being.

I know it is preposterous to play match maker in a romantic way with movie slashers but I could not help but notice these milarities.

BloodyAdored Thursday 7/28/2011 at 05:05 PM | 79456