Forums Horror Collectibles
OMG! Isn't He A Thing Of Beauty? It's The 'HorrorBid Slasher' 12" Figure

Move over Freddy, step ade Jason, out of the way Michael, because there's a new slasher in town...and he's none other then the HorrorBid Slasher!

This awesome piece of 12 inch badassness was created by one of the elite custom degners in the buness, One's Customs, and it marks the first time that the HB slasher has received the full figure make-over.

The HorrorBid Slasher is fully poseable with about a dozen or so points of articulation. Just check out that HUGE blood covered knife that he's flaunting in his crimson stained hand. When it comes down to buness the HB Slasher doesn't F around, and this custom piece certainly captures that notion.

The mask looks totally disturbing accentuated by it's black nappy hair, I particularly like the ck look that the HB Slasher has in his eyes and the equally menacing smile on his face...you can almost sense what he's thinking in his twisted demented mind..."You're Next!"

As you can see the HB Slasher is clad in a blue jumpsuit much to the delight of any Myers fan. The suit has splatters of blood throughout, especially in the sleeve area. But then again, what do you expect? After all being a slasher can be a very messy job, just ask Mr. Voorhees.

This awesome piece also features a really cool base which displays the HorrorBid logo. This was totally unexpected, but as you can see One really nailed it by giving it this last finishing touch.

Overall I'm really, really satisfied with how this came out. Now that I'm done babbling, you guys can check out these killer images below.

Anonymous Sunday 7/31/2011 at 08:05 PM | 79648
Gee I wondering how much these will sell for and when if he decides to sell them
nightmareblade Sunday 7/31/2011 at 08:25 PM | 79650
Now that's a thing of beauty right there

DaShape Sunday 7/31/2011 at 10:04 PM | 79655
Nice!
deathrisingup Monday 8/01/2011 at 02:03 AM | 79666
Wow!!

Looks fantastic!!!
cat Wednesday 8/03/2011 at 05:11 PM | 79874
Anyone know if One will be selling anymore of these baby's? I been trying to contact him about it with no luck.
fallon6190 Wednesday 8/24/2011 at 12:57 PM | 81445