Forums Horror Movie Talk
Photos From "ALIEN" Prequel "PROMETHEUS" Trailer

Courtesy of WorstPreviews, we get a few teaser images from the upcoming Ridley Scott ALIEN prequel titled PROMETHEUS.

Plot Synops: The film takes a team of scientists and explorers on a thrilling journey that will test their phycal and mental limits and strand them on a distant world, where they will discover the answers to our most profound questions and to life's ultimate mystery.

The new movie stars Michael Fassbender (X-Men: First Class), Noomi Rapace (Sherlock Holmes 2), Charlize Theron, and Idris Elba. It is set to hit theaters on June 8th, 2012.

***IMAGES HAVE BEEN REMOVED BY ORDER OF 20TH CENURY FOX***
Shakelford, J. Rusty Tuesday 8/02/2011 at 02:16 AM | 79719
Very nice score!! Let's hope the powers that be don't slap us with the dreaded "Kindly Remove These Images" letter.
Anonymous Tuesday 8/02/2011 at 02:51 AM | 79722
Yeah, as much as these are everywhere, there is a little removal trail following in their wake.

I really hope a trailer is released soon.I feel like I've been waiting my entire life to see this movie.

Wasn't anyone else asking where the space jockeys came from or how the xenomorphs got there to begin with? I know I sure was, and I can't believe it took them this long to hopefully answer.I haven't like a lot of Ridley Scott's work recently, nce Black Hawk Down probably.

He's work with Russell Crowe has just gotten too dang stale.

But the cast here looks awesome.

I love Fassbender, but he is just icing here compared to finally getting so backstory.

Does anyone else think his android character David is supposed to be a replicant? Unless they want him to be blonde and match Charlize Theron in some way, that is the only other reason I can think of for the bad Rutger Hauer dye job.

So so sweet of they are connecting the two franchises!

Okay, too long a post for me newbie!
KB24 Tuesday 8/02/2011 at 04:39 AM | 79737
OK. I'm excited. This looks like a great cast. They're even bringing back Henriksen.
AgnesItsMeBilly Tuesday 8/02/2011 at 10:47 AM | 79754