Forums DVD & Blu-rays
Anchor Bay's MEDIUM RAW Hits DVD With HorrorBid On The Cover!

How cool is this Bidites? I saw where the brass at HorrorBid posted that the te made the cover for Anchor Bay's latest release MEDIUM RAW: Night of the Wolf. Well, it didn't take much digging to find a copy and below is all the gory details. This has been added to my must have list mply because my favorite tes on the box. Check out all the "juicy" details below along with ordering info from Amazon.

From the Press Release Once upon a time, there was a homicidal maniac who slaughtered 15 little girls and left a question scrawled in the victim’s blood at each crime scene: “Are you The Woodcutter?” Five-year-old Johnny Morgan witnessed his ster’s murder at the hands of this monster. Years later Johnny became a detective and finally caught the murderer, bringing him to justice. And they all lived happily ever after, right? Guess again…

Anchor Bay Entertainment presents Medium Raw: Night of the Wolf, recent winner of the Northern Lights Award at the Alaska International Film Festival, on DVD August 16th. With an all-star genre cast including John Rhys-Davies (The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Raiders of the Lost Ark , and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade), William B. Davis (“Cigarette Smoking Man” from “The X-Files,” The Shortcut), and Mercedes McNab (Hatchet, “Buffy the Vampire Slayer”) and wrestling legends Jay “Christian” Reso and Andrew “Test” Martin (in his final screen appearance), Medium Raw takes the Little Red Riding Hood legend into a new realm of terror and psychological horror.

Even though Johnny (writer/director Andrew Cymek) is now an officer of the law, he’s still plagued by nightmares of his ster’s death and the serial killer that’s still out there. When a new murder scene features the same cryptic question, Johnny and his partner (Davies) track down leads until he finally captures Harold Grierson, aka “The Wolf.” But when a power outage at Parker’s Asylum for the Criminally Insane, where Harold is interred and Johnny’s girlfriend, Jamie (Brigitte Kingsley), works as a psychiatrist, unleashes all the inmates, Johnny and Jamie along with a handful of civilians become players in a night of survival against the world’s most terrifying inmates…the Night of the Wolf.

To order follow this link: http://www.amazon.com/Medium-Raw-John-Rhys-Davies/dp/B0051MKMLY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1312263479&sr=8-1

Source: DreadCentral.com
Shakelford, J. Rusty Tuesday 8/02/2011 at 04:38 AM | 79736
Nice to see my quote made the cover. It was a great flick so hopefully this will get people to support it.
TheFilmReel Wednesday 8/03/2011 at 12:41 AM | 79808