Forums Horror Movie Talk
10 Memorable Nude Scenes in Horror!

Horror fans have come to expect a few things from awesome genre installments: blood, guts, a menacing antagonist, and of course, the all famous nude scene. Mix this combination and you’re eyeing a fine recipe for success.

Have your doubts? Then check out ten wildly memorable nude scenes, and note the fact that most of these flicks just so happen to be awesome! Coincidence? Hmm. . .

Mathilda May (Lifeforce): It’s imposble to forget this nude scene. A gorgeous 20-year old Mathilda May strolling around with not a shred of clothing to cover her natural goodies sounds like a blast to me. It’s no wonder I own this film!

Elisabeth Brooks (The Howling): This gorgeous brunette put it all on full display in the immensely enjoyable werewolf flick, The Howling. Seeing her all tangled up in feral lust with Christopher Stone still stands out in my memory today.

Debi Sue Voorhees (Friday the 13th Part V): This one is all too perfect for the teenage boy. A sultry face, huge knockers and a libido worthy of the adult industry, I’d say Debi Sue Voorhees is a winner; and hell, her last name is even Voorhees!

Kelly Nichols (Toolbox Murders): Holy crap, if you want to talk about gratuitous nude scenes, this one is a front runner to steal the show. Let’s just say things go from solo fun to nightmarish kink, quickly. If you haven’t had the chance to see this one, seek it out!

http://content6.flixster.com/photo/13/84/01/13840104_gal.jpg" class="photoborder" />

Anna Falchi (Cemetery Man): I don’t know what to say about this selection. Anna Falchi is so absolutely stunning that the best thing you can do right now is leave this te and hit google; you’ll thank me later.

Britt Ekland (The Wicker Man): Anytime you can effectively combine sensual with creepy, you win big points in my book. If you’ve never seen this film (which boasts a ton of nudity), you’ve missed one of the most memorable clothing-free scenes in the genre’s history. The beautiful Britt Ekland is golden dancing to the creepy “Willow's Song”, but you really need to see it to fully appreciate it!

Nancy Allen (Carrie): Nancy Allen redefines natural beauty, and thanks to Brian De Palma, we get to see that beauty in all its fine glory during the opening credits of the legendary, Carrie. Yes, I said the opening credits; talk about a shocker!

Linnea Quigley (The Return of the Living Dead): This flick is alive in my memory, but I’m not certain whether it’s the lly sequence that showcases Ms. Quigley in all her bare beauty, or the fact that rumors have been alive for years that Linnea wore some form of pelvic cover during the shoot. Either way, it’s worth watching, if for no other reason than to try and validate or invalidate the rumors.

Lia Beldam (The Shining): You must have seen this pick coming! While something seems amiss with the hot broad in the bath tub, I just can’t seem to wrap my arms around it!

Betsy Rue (My Bloody Valentine 3D): This here earns a place on the list due to the extremely awkward nature of the scene. Betsy Rue bacally spends a few minutes running around in a panic, completely naked, and completely… unsexy, as amazing as that sounds. She’s an insanely gorgeous woman, but there’s something about the entire trucker sequence that feels more spectacle than stimulant.

If you've got some good recommendations on your mind, please, don't be afraid to share them!
Matt_Molgaard Tuesday 8/02/2011 at 04:04 PM | 79773
Friday the 13th part four has some great nudity. Cerina Vincent is smokin' hot in Cabin Fever and gets naked multiple times. Although, during the bathtub scene you aren't sexually aroused - at all.

LOL at the Return of the Living Dead nude scene. Its just funny and awkward. The oppote of sexy. I LOVE that movie and i don't even know why.
AgnesItsMeBilly Tuesday 8/02/2011 at 04:45 PM | 79776
For the female and/or gay horror fans: Ricardo Fuentes in Cannibal Holocaust Julian Sands in Gothic Cillian Murphy in 28 Days Later Michael Vartan in One Hour Photo (horror-ish) Kevin Van Hentenryck in Basket Case David Naughton in American Werewolf in London etc...
KiKiKiKiAhAhAhAh Tuesday 8/02/2011 at 04:47 PM | 79777
Friday the 13th part four has some great nudity. Cerina Vincent is smokin' hot in Cabin Fever and gets naked multiple times. Although, during the bathtub scene you aren't sexually aroused - at all.

LOL at the Return of the Living Dead nude scene. Its just funny and awkward. The oppote of sexy. I LOVE that movie and i don't even know why.

F13 2 had a decent little scene as well. Definitely not aroused by the tub scene! lmao
Matt_Molgaard Tuesday 8/02/2011 at 09:32 PM | 79784
Speaking of Friday The 13th Part 2, Kirsten Baker (the one with booty shorts and Mickey Mouse belly shirt) provides a nice skinny dipping scene. And the intro to Jason Goes To Hell with Julie Michaels as the undercover agent is definitely worth hitting the rewind button! Lol
buried13 Tuesday 8/02/2011 at 09:48 PM | 79788
I'd have to add this sexy little number from Hostel 2 which is bloody sexiful lol

BloodyAdored Tuesday 8/02/2011 at 11:19 PM | 79798
good addition bloody!
Matt_Molgaard Wednesday 8/03/2011 at 12:30 AM | 79804
I'd have to add this sexy little number from Hostel 2 which is bloody sexiful lol

Yeah this scene is two for one, because (not that she is hot) the geeky awkward girl from Scream 3 is also naked in this scene. It's just an overall powerful scene as well, boobs, blood, and great sound degn!
Sephit Wednesday 8/03/2011 at 12:34 AM | 79806
For the female and/or gay horror fans: Ricardo Fuentes in Cannibal Holocaust Julian Sands in Gothic Cillian Murphy in 28 Days Later Michael Vartan in One Hour Photo (horror-ish) Kevin Van Hentenryck in Basket Case David Naughton in American Werewolf in London etc...

Hey, nice list. Was getting a bit bored with "Blah blah tits blah blah", lol! Honestly though, isn't it a bit cliche at this point with the topless chicks running around in horror movies? (Not that many of you mind, I'm sure) It just seems another one of those things that has horror cinema always relegated to second-string when it comes to any sort of award or mention of artistic merit.

Annnnd now that I've spoken, I'll just have to mosey on out and rent One Hour Photo...
dew Wednesday 8/03/2011 at 01:52 AM | 79829

Hey, nice list. Was getting a bit bored with "Blah blah tits blah blah", lol! Honestly though, isn't it a bit cliche at this point with the topless chicks running around in horror movies? (Not that many of you mind, I'm sure) It just seems another one of those things that has horror cinema always relegated to second-string when it comes to any sort of award or mention of artistic merit.

Annnnd now that I've spoken, I'll just have to mosey on out and rent One Hour Photo...

funny, I really don't mention "tits" much at all in the article lol. And I certainly don't see nudity as the deciding factor when it comes award time. I'm thinking there are a whole lot of other controveral issues that come in to play. I've never really heard of a genre piece snubbed because of nudity. It tends to be the generally grotesque manner of genre pieces that traditionally plagues the genre.
Matt_Molgaard Wednesday 8/03/2011 at 02:03 AM | 79830

funny, I really don't mention "tits" much at all in the article lol. And I certainly don't see nudity as the deciding factor when it comes award time. I'm thinking there are a whole lot of other controveral issues that come in to play. I've never really heard of a genre piece snubbed because of nudity. It tends to be the generally grotesque manner of genre pieces that traditionally plagues horror (my personal opinion of course).
Matt_Molgaard Wednesday 8/03/2011 at 02:04 AM | 79831
funny, I really don't mention "tits" much at all in the article lol. And I certainly don't see nudity as the deciding factor when it comes award time. I'm thinking there are a whole lot of other controveral issues that come in to play. I've never really heard of a genre piece snubbed because of nudity. It tends to be the generally grotesque manner of genre pieces that traditionally plagues the genre.

Not a literal mention (in terms of the actual wordplay), but the images presented press the on the trope. And it's really less about your article and more about the genre as a whole: female nudity is extremely common in horror films not explicitly geared towards a PG-13 rating. And that's not to say nudity would preclude a film being viewed based on artistic merit, but rather the amalgam of cliches that are somewhat common to the genre.

It was a dark and story night... the blonde tripped in her heels... the car never starts... etc. It stands to reason that horror as a genre is often overlooked because it's viewed as formulaic. Gratuitous violence and gore can't be the only reason: Goodfellas was nominated for a half dozen Oscars and won one of them, after all. lence of the Lambs picked up awards as well, in spite of the nudity - though it was more focused on males than females.

Just the idea of the "oops, monster ripped my shirt open!" or "oops, just had sex and now I die" concepts, which permeate the genre and serve no real purpose (outde of giving half the audience a happy), being seen as a formulaic same old same old. Makes me wonder.

On a denote: Britt Eckland in the Wicker Man is heavily mentioned on the UK tcom Coupling as near and dear to the hearts of teenage boys everywhere. It gave me a chuckle to see it included here.
dew Wednesday 8/03/2011 at 11:48 AM | 79854

Not a literal mention (in terms of the actual wordplay), but the images presented press the on the trope. And it's really less about your article and more about the genre as a whole: female nudity is extremely common in horror films not explicitly geared towards a PG-13 rating. And that's not to say nudity would preclude a film being viewed based on artistic merit, but rather the amalgam of cliches that are somewhat common to the genre.

It was a dark and story night... the blonde tripped in her heels... the car never starts... etc. It stands to reason that horror as a genre is often overlooked because it's viewed as formulaic. Gratuitous violence and gore can't be the only reason: Goodfellas was nominated for a half dozen Oscars and won one of them, after all. lence of the Lambs picked up awards as well, in spite of the nudity - though it was more focused on males than females.

Just the idea of the "oops, monster ripped my shirt open!" or "oops, just had sex and now I die" concepts, which permeate the genre and serve no real purpose (outde of giving half the audience a happy), being seen as a formulaic same old same old. Makes me wonder.

On a denote: Britt Eckland in the Wicker Man is heavily mentioned on the UK tcom Coupling as near and dear to the hearts of teenage boys everywhere. It gave me a chuckle to see it included here.

some good points brought to light for sure. i suppose there are more "cheap thrills" on display in horror pieces than most other genres....
Matt_Molgaard Wednesday 8/03/2011 at 04:16 PM | 79870
I had my last name legally changed to Dellamorte bucause of Cemetery Man. A great movie to say the least. And

Anna Falchi has great tits
Dellamorte Thursday 8/11/2011 at 12:24 AM | 80396
The nude scene from Leprechaun 2(sorry, first one that came to mind) where the little guy casts an illuon so a guy motorboats big fan blades that he thinks are hot boobage!.

It's an obvious body double for the actress but

.. *Cleveland voice* .. her breasts was emmaculate!
attitudeinc Thursday 8/11/2011 at 12:40 AM | 80397
Sleepaway Camp 2: Unhappy Campers... Valerie Hartman as Ally changed my life (and garnished my soul as if it were a mixed drink).
DrJimmyTerror Thursday 8/11/2011 at 12:44 AM | 80398
Speaking of nude scenes, one gotta mention Re-Animator! At the operating table before the final confrontation. The scene is actually one of my favorite horror scenes of all time. Insanely crazy but hilariously cool!
Braineater4life Thursday 8/18/2011 at 06:08 PM | 80989
Nice choices!

I admit the nude scene in The Shining completely freaked me out as a kid!
KB24 Thursday 8/18/2011 at 09:42 PM | 81039
How could you ever leave Cat People off of this list?

What a crime!

Nastassja Kinski is to die for and she runs around nude for half the picture.

If you haven't seen it, it's actually a very good film.
freakengine Wednesday 8/24/2011 at 07:58 PM | 81465
Speaking of nude scenes, one gotta mention Re-Animator! At the operating table before the final confrontation. The scene is actually one of my favorite horror scenes of all time. Insanely crazy but hilariously cool!

The amazin' Barbara Crampton.

Also Sophie Monk in "The hills run red".
ClausKruger Saturday 8/27/2011 at 05:49 AM | 81636
Thanx Jeff Lantter for the top 10-men nudity ...can we get the homo-erotic shaving scene from Jason goes to Hell: The Final Friday on it?
UberJason78 Saturday 7/14/2012 at 01:09 PM | 94751
Anna Falchi in Cemetery Man and Barbara Crampton in Re-Animator are the most memorable ones for me. Both are stunningly gorgeous!
ZombieKitten Sunday 7/15/2012 at 01:24 AM | 94779