Forums Horror Collectibles
NECA: New Up Close And Personal With Ash From EVIL DEAD 2 Figures (Ultra High-Res Images)

I have reported on these figures nce I first saw them over two months ago. nce that time we've witnessed some blurry shots and out of focus blunders that have shown the world what the bacs of the figures themselves will look like, but no images quite brought out what I knew them to be, the definitive EVIL DEAD figures.

Below are some Comic-Con excluve behind-the-scene pics of NECA's both. These are ultra high-res images of all the new figures do out later this year and there is even a shot of the new "deer head" accessory that NECA announced will come with their "Farewell to Arms Ash" next year. This may be my last post about this subject so enjoy, lol.

Source: TheQuarterBin.com
Shakelford, J. Rusty Wednesday 8/03/2011 at 12:36 AM | 79807
That's one giant serving of pure badassness!! NECA's sculptors are ck these days!!
Anonymous Wednesday 8/03/2011 at 12:50 AM | 79811
I had given up hope on another Ash figure nce NECA Cult Clascs Series 6, but now...I'm speechless. The likenesses are incredibly realistic, the accessories are golden, and NECA has vastly improved their articulation points. This is a huge step above McFarlane's AOD Ash figure.

ObscureCinema101 Wednesday 8/03/2011 at 01:08 AM | 79821
Man I need a new camera lol
TheShape1188 Wednesday 8/03/2011 at 12:04 PM | 79855