Forums Horror Movie Reviews
Nine Dead *Sarcastic Thumbs Up*

Nine Dead had some fairly good actors in it like John Terry from Lost and Melissa Joan Hart but I am not too big of a fan of hers just because she annoys the crap out of me. The film was directed by Chris Shadley who has done tons of crew jobs for films like Red Eye, Cloverfield, and many more. The writer of the film is first timer Patrick Wehe Mahoney which I believe did a very good job until the end of the film with the twist which made me hate Melissa Joan Hart even more.

?w=500&h=216 The storyline of the film mainly takes place in a warehouse with 9 strangers who have all been kidnapped by a masked gun man who tells the 9 people every 10 minutes someone will die until they figure out why they are all there and how they are all connected. Throughout the film we watch as people die and the strangers figure out how they are all connected. What is even more interesting is that the masked gun man says he will turn himself into the police when they all figure it out.

I do not want to spoil this movie for anyone but what I will say is that the ending made me pretty pissed off because the masked gun man would of been an awesome slasher like Jigsaw with how he set the whole thing up.

For a newbie writer Patrick Wehe Mahoney he had great potential but there is some things that you just don't do and he did it.

I give this film a 5 out of 10 and a *sarcastic thumbs up*

http://youtu.be/B0D9yqV3Aas
BloodyAdored Wednesday 8/03/2011 at 01:13 AM | 79822
- Based on your review you said you hate Melissa Joan Hart because of the twist ending, which in reality kinda spoils the ending to some extent because we now know that she is one of the 9 characters that doesn't die.
Anonymous Wednesday 8/03/2011 at 01:48 AM | 79828
- Based on your review you said you hate Melissa Joan Hart because of the twist ending, which in reality kinda spoils the ending to some extent because we now know that she is one of the 9 characters that doesn't die.

>_> shh.... xD
BloodyAdored Wednesday 8/03/2011 at 02:19 AM | 79834
I wish my middle name was WeHe : (
HorrorDaily Wednesday 8/03/2011 at 02:24 AM | 79835
- Based on your review you said you hate Melissa Joan Hart because of the twist ending, which in reality kinda spoils the ending to some extent because we now know that she is one of the 9 characters that doesn't die. I agree, now if I watch this film, I will be thinking about the twist with Clarissa explains it all.
Sephit Wednesday 8/03/2011 at 02:43 AM | 79837