Forums Off Topic
Howdy from Texas!

I'm Zeeboe, and I'm a 28-year old man from Austin, Texas, and a long time horror film fan. :) I use to be VERY scared of Jason Voorhees when I was a little boy, and had my fair share of nightmares about him. I think it was just the mask alone, as well as his lence, and of course his violent behavior that creeped me out so much. lol.The funnest horror related activity I ever did was go to an event called "Camp HackNSlash" in the summer of 2003 to celebrate the world premiere of "Freddy vs. Jason". The event took place a half-hour away from Austin, out in the tree-line wilderness in a small little city called Driftwood. It was a summer camp themed party for adults. Everyone was issued (and required) to wear Camp HackNSlash t-shirts, and tube socks, and through out the day, everyone did clasc summer camp related activities. Then at night, everyone sat out in this large green field, and watched "Freddy vs. Jason" on a giant screen, and this was almost a week before the film was released to theaters.To be able to watch a dream film come true out in the dark woods, out in the middle of nowhere, under a full moon among a thousand other hardcore fans was a dream come true within itself. Every kill was cheered, and you would think the big fight at the end was happening live in front of us because everyone was cheering. It was like Woodstock for horror fans, and it was something that can sadly never be relived, but the memories will be with me forever.Almost every Halloween, I dress as Jason ung his look from "Freddy vs. Jason", and I have a film quality mask, costume, and machete. I am also around the same weight and height as Ken Kirzinger (my favorite actor to play Jason), so I make for a pretty good Jason. (It's weird I use to have such a big fear of that character, and now as an adult, I get such joy from dresng as him. lol.)

Anyhow, I look forward to posting with everyone else. :) Take care.
Zeeboe Thursday 8/04/2011 at 06:15 AM | 79929
I have known Zeeboe nce I met him on the official message board Rob Zombie used to have..We started talking one day back in 2004, and later we both started posting at the official board for The Devil's Rejects. And we have been talking on Facebook and myspace ever nce. Welcome to the board Zeeboe.
Moon Thursday 8/04/2011 at 06:20 AM | 79931
Thanks Moon! Yes, we are old friends. Thank you for telling me about this place! You are a good and loyal friend! :-)
Zeeboe Thursday 8/04/2011 at 06:24 AM | 79932
Hi!You must forgive me the comparisons of horror, hell, and the current baked meal that is Texas.

Glad you found it here, too, like me!
KB24 Thursday 8/04/2011 at 11:49 AM | 79939
Thank you!
Zeeboe Thursday 8/04/2011 at 01:22 PM | 79943