Forums Horror Movie Talk
First Look Images Of Corey Feldman & Nicole Cinaglia From SIX DEGREES OF HELL

With production for x Degrees of Hell well underway, we though we'd share a couple more stills from the set.

This time we get to see our first look at stars Corey Feldman as "Kyle Brenner" and Nicole Cinaglia who plays "June" in "the scariest film of 2012"

x Degrees of Hell is written and co-produced by Harrison Smith ("The Fields"). Joe Raffa is directing and co-producing the film. No set date of release has been announced.

Plot Synops:

Ever walk through one of those Halloween haunted attractions and wonder how real it all looked? What if it was? x individuals are caught in a supernatural perfect storm that has come to claim one of them and tear apart the soul of a small town. Corey Feldman headlines a cast of veterans and newcomers in x Degrees of Hell.

Corey Feldman, "scariest film..." comment below if you think this movie will be able to bring the goods.
Anonymous Thursday 8/04/2011 at 08:20 PM | 79983
this flick will more than likely not deliver the goods. That said, I'll be checking it out; Feldman holds a special place in my heart thanks to his wonderful work during the 80's.
Matt_Molgaard Thursday 8/04/2011 at 10:03 PM | 79996
I require scissors to cut that dangly bit of hair off his head. God that's irritating. Why can't that man every look normal?
dew Friday 8/05/2011 at 09:36 PM | 80089