Forums Horror Movie Reviews
Chain Letter, Don't Break the Link! (Movie Review)

Based on the clasc urban legend that if you do not forward a certain email to a certain amount of people then you will die. Chain Letter brings the legend to the screen. At a high school in some random town this chain letter that says If you don't send the message to 5 people you will die in 24 hours is going around the school. All the kids who delete the message end up being stalked and killed.

Chain letters were very popular in the pre- myspace and early myspace days. Most people deleted them and some people were annoying enough to send it around to people so they wouldn't die or so they will find the love of their life at midnight. Did any of this really happen if they forwarded it? Most likely not. I've never heard of any REAL stories of this actually happening to someone but you never know.

I would say

this film came out 5 years too late because there is so many Myspace, email, and texting methods used to send this email and no Facebook or Twitter. I believe this film would of been more popular 5 years ago.

There is a nice amount of blood but I feel if they showed more then it would of been way more pleang to my taste.

Overall this film is pretty legit for a slasher film. I would say it is

sort of like a knock off but more specific topic of Urban Legends. This film does have your clasc horror movie cliches.

The rating I would give this film would be a 6 out of 10. Why? I thought it was very well put together but it would of been more awesome if it came out 5 years ago.

*Heres a fun fact* One of the news reporters in the film named Mark S. Allen is a news reporter in my local area and he happens to be a total douche bag :) Which is the douche bag you happen to see in the trailer lol

http://youtu.be/04PiWNMA76M
BloodyAdored Thursday 8/04/2011 at 09:14 PM | 79993
Mark S Allen? haha GOLD! I'll have to check this one out just for his goofy ass!
Matt_Molgaard Thursday 8/04/2011 at 10:24 PM | 80001
Mark S Allen? haha GOLD! I'll have to check this one out just for his goofy ass I'm guess you must be from around the area I'm in HAHA He is ridiculous!
BloodyAdored Thursday 8/04/2011 at 10:27 PM | 80002
Mark S Allen? haha GOLD! I'll have to check this one out just for his goofy ass I'm guess you must be from around the area I'm in HAHA He is ridiculous

where are you located?
Matt_Molgaard Friday 8/05/2011 at 12:32 AM | 80012