Forums Horror Movie Talk
Allow Me To Introduce You To Some HorrorBid Contributors That You Must Follow!

HorrorBid.com has begun to truly flourish in an oversaturated market. Launching a successful buness is no easy feat. A reliable group of employees and frequent contributors however has helped to establish an ever-increang following here at HorrorBid.com.

For the casual te vitor, I wanted to illuminate some ambitious and talented horror freaks who bless our beloved webte regularly with engaging, controveral and highly refined articles. These ladies and gentlemen invest their time and in-depth thoughts when crafting fine pieces to submit to HorrorBid.com.

Bnizzle: Brian is a great, friendly fellow who spends plenty of time ensuring that the webte maintains frequent news updates that cover just about everything from excluve images, casting news, new trailers, an occaonal awesome article, and much more. This man, in short is a prolific beast who has dedicated countless hours to ensuring a wide array of entertainment for all the hungry Bidites.

Shakelford, J. Rusty: Rusty has been a constently solid contributor to the webte. While he may steer clear of excluve articles, he’s kept genre fans up-to-date with a steady stream of up-to-date news breaks and awesome pieces that are sure to keep you collectors out there in the loop as to all the cool merchandise and rarities hitting the market.

BooMan: If you’re unaware, Justin aka BooNan is not only Horrorbid’s head-hancho, he’s a pivotal driving force behind the webte. When this multi-tasking beast isn’t offering entertaining articles and news breaks, he’s lurking behind the scenes, constantly ensuring that te upkeep doesn’t miss a beat, crafting fine graphics, and steadying a respectful, but watchful eye over his growing specimen.

HorrorDaily: Zachary is one of the tes serious prospects. This hungry horror fan tends to enlighten viewers with frequent film reviews and quality retrospective pieces. Zachary’s determination enables him to continue honing his technical craft, and I’ll be damned if this young man has some awesome inght to offer. With time, this kid is going to be a superb writer; as it is, he’s been submitting some great work for the te that should certainly not go overlooked!

JoeTheHouseOfHorror: The spirited duo behind the increangly popular podcast, The House of Horror, have done a fine job of bringing us loads of reviews, inght, trailer talk and more, all via the entertaining THOH show. When you see the username JoeTheHouseOfHorror posting, pay attention, you’ll find yourself tangled up in the stimulating banter of Tom and Joe, who possess an impresve knowledge of the genre.

BloodyAdored: This female te contributor brings forth a unique blend of articles. Whether reviting works of old and new genre offerings, she sheds some fun inght in her pieces, and isn’t afraid to take on more personal articles, including some fantastic retrospective submisons.

Dew: Dew is another one of our surging content providers. While she’s yet to build a beefy résumé for horrorbid, what works she does submit, are absolutely fantastic reads. I would, without hetation label, Dew one of the webtes finest writers. (I love your work Dew, but you must stop making my work feel inferior!)

ObscureCinema101: James has some excellent thoughts running through his mind, and he’s not afraid to share them with the horrorbid community. What draws me to James’ articles is his open willingness to step outde the box, and shed light on some of the more obscure (hmmm, wonder where that screen name came from!) genre offerings that many fans may be unfamiliar with. This fellow is a polite young man, but don’t be fooled, he’s got some great opinions to share, and he’s not afraid to stand behind his statements! I know this piece is a bit random, but I have to give credit where credit is due. Those listed in this piece are pasonate patrons, happy to offer forth quality work for the love of the genre as well as the te. That, in my mind is commendable, and I wanted the casual te vitor to know just who to keep an eye out for, as there's some serious talent at work here on HorrorBid.com!
Matt_Molgaard Friday 8/05/2011 at 12:07 AM | 80009
Well spoken Matt (or should I say typed)? I apologize that I have been MIA the past few weeks. Due to some fantastically tragic news my wife and I suffered, I haven't been able to post near as much as I like. But the wheels of HorrorBid always move forward and its because of all of you guys that make this posble.

The horror community couldn't ask for a better group to keep them updated not just with news but with ridiculously good articles. Thanks to everyone mentioned in this list and everyone that makes this te home on a daily bas or if you just stop by once a month. We all enjoy doing what we do.

And Matt you were left off this list but I will tell everyone that you are a commodity my friend. Your articles and blogs are second to none and you are one of the most knowledgeable horror fans out there. We are glad to have you.

Its always fun to be appreciated and this is a great article. Sappy but great! LOL!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 8/05/2011 at 12:47 AM | 80014
Thanks for another great article Matt. I appreciate the props, but you deserve big props as well!

You certainly are a pivotal piece in the HorrorBid family as well as all the others that you mentioned.

I conder you the master of the editorial and I always enjoy everything that you write. Do you ever run out of ideas??

I wish I could review a movie half as good as you can, you really break it down. The amount of horror knowledge that must be stored in your head is incredible.
Anonymous Friday 8/05/2011 at 12:52 AM | 80015
Well said Matty!

I luv reading all of your articles and I come here religiously everyday!

You guys make it so fun to be a horror fan.

A big thanks and keep on doing what your doing! Rock on!
Disturbed_voices Friday 8/05/2011 at 01:00 AM | 80018
Thanks for this Matt. I love doing this on one of the greatest webtes on the net and you are somebody I look up to as are all the others. Bnizzle is a machine with the news and I often have to try my best to hit the post topic button to beat him, lol! Its a friendly competition and I just love that we all have a te to call home. Well typed as usual r.
Shakelford, J. Rusty Friday 8/05/2011 at 01:05 AM | 80019
I'm glad i could voice my opinion, and what should already be known.

a lot of good, hard working folks around here.

As for me, I appreciate the compliments quite a bit; sadly, I don't think I'll be anywhere near truly pleased with my work until I've reached the summit. I feel as though I still have a mountain to climb (then descend) before I'm capable of writing at the standard I feel is not just sufficient, but also self-expected. I've got a far trip before I can conder my work quality.
Matt_Molgaard Friday 8/05/2011 at 01:11 AM | 80020
Aww Matt you just made my day! Thank you very very much for the kind words and noticing my hard works :'D!

I just have to say this te is like a second home to me and I truly do have a love for horror that I was not able to express before I found this te!

You guys are the best! This te is the best!

I BLOODYhttp://cdn2.screenjunkies.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/game.of_.thrones.s01e06.heart_.(heart) YOU ALL
BloodyAdored Friday 8/05/2011 at 01:20 AM | 80021
You guys and girls get all A+ from me! My wife and I come to this te nearly everyday and the amount of content is nothing short of incredible. Thanks for all you do!
indygogo Friday 8/05/2011 at 02:06 AM | 80026
Very honored to me mentioned in such great company, and by such a great writer at that! I really enjoy reading and writing here! The fan-driven content is a welcome change from what can often seem a canned response elsewhere. Plus, it's great to have a place to say things like "That blood spatter was just not realistic" and see responses like "I totally agree" instead of "WHY DO YOU EVEN KNOW THAT?!" XD
dew Friday 8/05/2011 at 02:13 AM | 80028
Thanks a ton, Matt. My whole goal coming here was to share some genre offerings the horror community may not know about, and this lets me know I've done my job. You keep writing your articles and I'll keep writing mine. Thanks a million!
ObscureCinema101 Friday 8/05/2011 at 02:17 AM | 80029
And just so you guys know, I was unaware but found it really cool, once you hit 50 HorrorBid headlines you are promoted to an Elite HorrorBid Headliner. Now my name is in red. I got a kick-ass hand made g banner and I hold my head up just a little bit higher when I walk into a movie theater with other fellow horror freaks, lol!
Shakelford, J. Rusty Friday 8/05/2011 at 02:26 AM | 80031
Seeing my name listed with such talented writers leaves me quite honored. But I got to say, you made me feel really young lol :p And I agree with everyone one else, you need to be on that list to.
HorrorDaily Monday 8/08/2011 at 03:31 AM | 80229
Seeing my name listed with such talented writers leaves me quite honored. But I got to say, you made me feel really young lol :p And I agree with everyone one else, you need to be on that list to.

thats okay, you ARE really young! Enjoy it while it lasts! lmfao
Matt_Molgaard Monday 8/08/2011 at 05:51 AM | 80239
This really makes me want to get into the whole headlining thing. I love reading all of you guys's articles. You're all just plain awesome.
Kiki_Freddy's_girl Friday 11/04/2011 at 11:15 PM | 86481
What about little old me ??
cauwel3 Sunday 2/19/2012 at 01:24 AM | 90569
Joe in an updated list you are at the top brother! Thanks for all the killer reviews! :)
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 2/19/2012 at 01:42 AM | 90572
Justin thanks for all the support.
cauwel3 Monday 2/20/2012 at 02:43 AM | 90652
Thanks for the success of the buness over this time. I hope it remains so over the long term. Thanks
uzoezie22 Tuesday 3/20/2012 at 11:37 AM | 91578