Forums Horror Movie Talk
New Art for PERSEVERATION Hits: Are You Offended?

A new one sheet for Adam Sotelo's Perseveration hit the web today, and I'm pretty sure we won't see this cool piece of art displayed on any Church walls, unless the Church is satanic.

The controveral teaser trailer from the film has been creating quite a buzz recently on YouTube, and the best way that I can describe it is - if Saw had a baby with Hostel, Perseveration would be the offspring.

Check it out, and let us know if it's disturbing enough for you.

http://youtu.be/t-8hO1fWuZ8

Plot details are still sketchy at the moment - Here's a short description of the film from the Perseveration Facebook Page;

"First film from Adam Sotelo, Enter his mind as he takes you on a journey to hell and back. His view on religion And the course it takes on the human mind"

We'll keep you posted as more ck imagery surfaces.
Anonymous Friday 8/05/2011 at 07:51 PM | 80078
Actually (A lot of horror movie fans don't know this) but in Catholicism St. Peter was also crucified but he insted that he be crucified upde down because he didn't conder himself worthy enough to die in the same way Jesus did.

So before the rise of popularity in Satanism in the mid-twentieth century the upde down cross was actually called St. Peter's Cross and was very much a Christian symbol.
Darkling Friday 8/05/2011 at 09:16 PM | 80086
I could go for

more disturbing :)
HorrorDaily Friday 8/05/2011 at 10:42 PM | 80095