Forums Horror Movie Talk
A Call To the Bidite Nations Artists, Scribes and Filmmakers!

As horrorbid continues to grow, we’re seeing an influx of industry-related contributors. Whether artists, authors, blossoming actors or aspiring filmmakers, we’re noticing your presence! Therefore, we’re taking a moment to reach out to those who fit the bill.

If you’ve crafted a beautiful collectors piece, stunning replica mask, mesmerizing one-of-a-kind collectible figurine, created a stunning script, penned a fantastic novel, or even shot an entertaining film, it’s time we heard from you!

See, the crew on hand here cares deeply for the genre, and we’re not only out to cover the mainstream news and releases, we’re here to help see you young guns climb the ladder of success.

So, if you’re one to contribute to the craft, reach out to us! Let us know what you’re working on; what you’ve already accomplished. Got a new mask in development right now? Just wrap your first independent feature? Releang a brand new limited run piece of artwork? Tell us!!

Accomplishments should be recognized, and here at horrorbid there’s enough pason to swim in. Want recognition? Reach out, and we may just be able to line-up an interview, review, or mply give you a strong plug to help thrust your product into the lime light!
Matt_Molgaard Sunday 8/07/2011 at 04:47 PM | 80186
Hello My name is Jeremy Tidwell. You posted an article about my short film The Deadbeats last April. I was just wanting to let you know that the short is done and it has had a great response. I contacted you through your facebook page asking if there was an interest in seeing it and maybe doing a review for it nce we are now going to be working the festival circuit with it. We are also in development on the feature veron of the short. We have been working really hard on getting the film into production. We are currently seeking some financing for it and are looking at certain actors we would like to approach for roles in the movie. So any help from this te would be awesome! Even if it is mply posting a review on the short film. So thank you for your time and this is a great idea in trying to help all of us independent filmmakers who are just looking for a way to speak to someone or get our product out there.

Thank You Jeremy Tidwell

Deadbeat2010 Monday 8/08/2011 at 11:51 PM | 80270
check your pm's or twitter buddy - i'll cover the picture for you no doubt!
Matt_Molgaard Tuesday 8/09/2011 at 02:58 PM | 80314
Another member and I just made our first short film together for the Halloween Horror Nights contest and are hoping that we make top ten. If we don't we will still post our short film online and on this te for everyone to see.
Sephit Wednesday 8/10/2011 at 01:56 AM | 80349
Another member and I just made our first short film together for the Halloween Horror Nights contest and are hoping that we make top ten. If we don't we will still post our short film online and on this te for everyone to see.

awesome - we want to see it!
Matt_Molgaard Wednesday 8/10/2011 at 01:00 PM | 80379

awesome - we want to see it

Definitely will post it online when we can, unfortunately according to the rules, we are not aloud to post it online during the contest.
Sephit Wednesday 8/10/2011 at 05:47 PM | 80387