Forums Horror Movie Reviews
This One Will Make You Want To "SCREAM BLOODY MURDER" : Review

All the other movies I said were bad, shine like gold when compared to the pile of shit that is Scream Bloody Murder. I know it sounds like harsh words, but it's mply true. I shut it off after five minutes the first time I tried to watch it. But I knew I had to finish what I started.The movie starts with a terrible punk rock song, you know, the kind made specifically for a low budget movie. The movie has an incredible low budget, and it shows, but thankfully most of the budget did go into the gore.

As the muc plays, we get introduced to our cast of girls, getting ready for a trip to a boys school dance. They all attend an all girls school, and neatly fall into their separate cliches. During this part the credits will inform you the writer/directer was indeed a male, and has no idea how to write female dialog.

But that doesn't matter, because the movie quickly proves it's self to be a horror spoof. The box never mentioned anything about it being a comedy, so I was unaware of this going in. That's ok, I'm a huge fan of spoofs, their goofy fun. Except this one, all the jokes, save for a couple, just fall flat. The movie tries to use sexuality, and stupidity as the punchline for every joke. After a half hour you'll be wishing it stopped. If you thought Trailer Park Of Terror had to many sexual jokes, then this one will kill you.

Every character is this movie is over acted, and understandable, it is a spoof. But they push it too far, they are acting as far over as you can get. It gets annoying really fast. The effects are all right, as long as it deals with blood, but the editing during these parts is pure shit. There is recycled footage, flash cuts instead of movements, and some times you just can't tell what's going on due to the cuts.

Avoid this movie. It's 90 minutes you won't get back.

Score - 1% Gore - 3/10 http://youtu.be/Y1QW2G5ySbE
HorrorDaily Monday 8/08/2011 at 03:18 AM | 80226
So true, I thought I was the only person to be unfortunate enough to watch this film. I picked it up thinking it would be a good old low budget slasher, but instead it was one of the worst films I have ever seen. I hope it helps when I say I share your pain in having suffered through this one.
mich13 Monday 8/08/2011 at 09:13 AM | 80243