Forums Horror Movie Talk
Resident Evil: Retribution Is About To Begin Shooting

We got some pretty OK news coming from the Redent Evil camp, well actually it's fantastic news.

According to Ryan Turek who's the Managing Editor over at Shock Till You Drop the fifth film in Screen Gems' popular Redent Evil franchise is getting ready to roll cameras.

Shooting on Redent Evil: Retribution is expected to begin on October 10 with the production crew taking root in both Toronto, Canada and Tokyo, Japan. However it's still not clear whether Paul W.S. Anderson is returning to helm the fifth installment, but it does look hopeful condering he penned the script once again. The film is set to open on September 14, 2012.

It has already been confirmed that Milla Jovovich will be back to reprise her role as Alice.

Stay tuned for more news.
Anonymous Monday 8/08/2011 at 08:37 PM | 80264
I hope its as entertaining as the last... I want more Lickers, Chainsaw guys, and Leon better have a cameo.
AgnesItsMeBilly Tuesday 8/09/2011 at 01:05 AM | 80271
From what i heard Leon was Killed in RE2(movie) so the chances of him coming back are slim but man would i like to see him. I`d say it has to all do with Jill and Alice mostly.
AJxSCREAMx87 Tuesday 8/09/2011 at 01:23 AM | 80273