Forums Horror Movie Reviews
'The Task' Is One Movie You Should Make A Task Of Watching! (Review)

You've probably seen quite a few game show storyline movies like Death Tunnel that were good but not that great well the time has come for us twisted f*cks! The Task did it RIGHT! I was screaming YES!!!! after this movie was over!

Alright here is the storyline brought to you by IMDB "Something diabolical is taking place on the set of "The Task" a new reality show in which players complete terrifying misons within the confines of an abandoned prison hoping to win a hefty cash prize. As x young students explore their new environment, malicious spirits make their presence known in the most gruesome ways imaginable, Unable to escape the labyrinthine prison, the contestants become unwitting pawns caught at the centre of a blood-soaked night of terror."

Trailer:

Few things though.... very small unnoticeable continuity flaws to the untrained eye in props and makeup >_> I R NERD. Also I would of like to see something other than Pig and Clown masks :( I've seen them in Saw and The Dark Night give me something new like a devil or dinosaur :(

http://www.joblo.com/images_arrownews/the-task-excl.jpg" class="photoborder" /> ^lulz^

But yeah I L-O-V-E-D IT!!!!!!

My rating? It would be a 9 out of 10, would of been a perfect 10 if I didn't notice those things >_>
BloodyAdored Wednesday 8/10/2011 at 03:47 AM | 80365