Forums Horror Movie Talk
'Insidious' Actor Joins The Cast Of PROMETHEUS

Patrick Wilson is the latest actor to be boarding Ridley Scott's highly anticipated Prometheus.

The announcement first came as an unquoted ade last week from the St. Petersburg Times. According to the article Wilson will join an already confirmed cast which includes, Noomi Rapace, Charlize Theron, Idris Elba, Logan Marshall-Green, Ben Foster, and Michael Fassbende. Wilson's role is unknown but his addition to the cast has been confirmed by The Playlist.

Prometheus is prequel/spinoff from the world first created in "Alien," sharing some of its DNA. Theron plays the head of The Company and the film is shooting both R-rated and PG-13 verons with a decion on which one hits theaters to arrive after the film is wrapped.Although various images have surfaced via the web - the actual story has been well guarded. A trailer has yet to be released but it's expected that we'll see one sometime this fall.

Prometheus hits theaters on June 8th, 2012.

Source; The Playlist
Anonymous Saturday 8/13/2011 at 01:53 AM | 80547
Does anyone else wonder how a person can be cast in a film that has had its sets taken down and for all intended purposes is done filming?

Really scratching my head over this facet and I feel like I'm the only one.Has anybody else noticed also in the briefness of the blurry photos from comic con there's been no gn of Guy Pearce?

Ah, the mystery of how the Space Jockey got to LV 426 was bad enough but now all the suspense over Prometheus is much too much!

Is it next summer yet? I don't think I've ever waited for one summer to end and another to begin so much in my life.

I hate summer and I am very impatient!
KB24 Sunday 8/14/2011 at 01:15 AM | 80596