Forums Horror Movie Talk
The Human Centipede 3: See What Tom Six Has To Say About The Final Sequence

We all know about the banning of The Human Centipede 2 in the UK, and quite frankly we think it's lly. But we are happy to report that Tom x is back in the media, and he has a new message for the British Board of Film Clasfication.

Speaking at Empire Presents...Big Screen, x had some more titillating news which will probably ruffle the feathers of the BBFC once again. According to x - the Human Centipede 3 is going to "make the last one look like a Disney film".

"We're going to shoot the third film entirely in America and it’s going to be my favorite," he enthused to a Big Screen crowd. "It's going to upset a lot of people." So I'm sure we can expect the third film to really push the envelope.

The director also confirmed that part three would be the last of his Centi-series. When asked if he would ever conder a fourth part, he responded by saying,"No. Never, ever."

One audience member asked x if he expected Hollywood to add Human Centipede to its roster of horror remakes. "With Tom Cruise on his hands and knees?" joked the Dutchman. "No, I’m not sure but I’d love to direct it."Souce: EMPIRE
Anonymous Saturday 8/13/2011 at 02:17 AM | 80549
YOU ARE ONE CK BASTARD AND I WILL BAN THIS MOVIE I WILL NEVER WATCH THIS PIECE OF TRASH YOU MADE BURN IN HELL BECAUSE YOU SURE WON'T GO TO HEAVEN .
nightmareblade Saturday 8/13/2011 at 07:20 PM | 80573
LOL. I've seen much more disturbing movies. Centipede is a freakin' gimmick in my book.

btw, i'm not planning on seeing it or anything cause the first one bored me to death, but is there already a part 2?
AgnesItsMeBilly Saturday 8/13/2011 at 08:13 PM | 80578
Part 2 is suppose to be due out sometime in October.
Anonymous Saturday 8/13/2011 at 08:30 PM | 80583
Part 2 is suppose to be due out sometime in October.

I lied, i'll probably see it.

AgnesItsMeBilly Saturday 8/13/2011 at 08:34 PM | 80584