Forums Horror Movie Talk
FIRST LOOK: Creepy New Still From Paranormal Activity 3

First off let me warn you, if you are the type to have nightmares - then you better not view this still from Paranormal Activity 3 before you go to bed - because it's pretty damned creepy. The scary image below popped up on Paranormal Activity's

Facebook page and it has me frantically searching everywhere for my nightlight - damn that evil looking kid!

Paranormal Activity 3 is believed to be a prequel of sorts to the Paranormal Activity Series...if you watch the trailer you'll noticed that it is set way back in 1988 when Katie And Kristi were still kids. Paramount Pictures will release the third installment of the franchise to theaters on October 21,2011.

Ariel Schulman and Henry Joost-directs while Christopher B. Landon is credited for the writing. Stay tuned for more.

http://youtu.be/90r3CnPI0AM

Lets us know your thoughts on the above image - is she really creepy looking or just a cute little kid?
Anonymous Monday 8/15/2011 at 02:29 AM | 80654
I hate this movie already. Literally not giving it a chance in hell but it is a creepy photo. Its just a damn shame the whole movie will be one long build to hear noises and cabinets shake.
Dogdays Monday 8/15/2011 at 04:32 AM | 80666
I don't get it, isn't that just a freeze frame from the trailer?
joshk1986 Monday 8/15/2011 at 06:13 AM | 80669
yeah really, remember last time with all the hunter crap... made no sense... Just a stupid marketing gimmick... I'll probably go see it though... woe is me.
jswaffxxx Monday 8/15/2011 at 12:02 PM | 80673