Forums Horror Movie Reviews
FREAKSHOW "Banned in 43 Countries" No Wonder! (Movie Review)

I bought this movie honestly because I was expect a bunch of twisted bloody gore crap and what did I get? A very slow going drama that was confung at times... There was no blood or gore until an HOUR into the film and when they got to the gore and blood it proved why makeup artist should take f*ck'n anatomy classes!!! *eye twitches* Seriously I have never seen such a movie full of bull sh*t before in my life. On the cover it says "Banned in 43 Countries" and I can see why now... because its boring, waste of time, money, and will only leave you feeling ripped off.

I give this film a 1 out of 10

This movie was just a big insult to special effects makeup artist everywhere...

BloodyAdored Tuesday 8/16/2011 at 02:26 AM | 80710
I'm so happy to finely see a post on horrorbid that actually has the balls to call bullshit on bad horror movies!!

THANK YOU!
ubersteigen Tuesday 8/16/2011 at 04:17 AM | 80715
I'm so happy to finely see a post on horrorbid that actually has the balls to call bullshit on bad horror movies!!

THANK YOU

I have a lot more balls then the men on here I guess lol I'm just blunt and honest xD
BloodyAdored Tuesday 8/16/2011 at 05:20 AM | 80721
I have a lot more balls then the men on here I guess lol I'm just blunt and honest xD

Well, blunt & honest is the best damn way to be!
ubersteigen Tuesday 8/16/2011 at 08:31 AM | 80743

Well, blunt & honest is the best damn way to be Blunt and honest is my middle name, thanks for the warning, not gonna watch it.
unrealbe Tuesday 8/16/2011 at 09:38 AM | 80749

Check out some of my posts. I tend to be a pretentious, Wes Craven bashing, self-loathing horror fan; who is fed up with the genre, but for some reason keep coming back for more.

I hate around 85% of the horror films i see, and yet i watch 4-5 of them each week.

Is that blunt enough for you? LOL
AgnesItsMeBilly Tuesday 8/16/2011 at 10:31 AM | 80751
...wouldn't mind having a slight clue as to what the film is about... lol
Matt_Molgaard Tuesday 8/16/2011 at 02:01 PM | 80764
...wouldn't mind having a slight clue as to what the film is about... lol

It's pretty much a lame remake of the 1932 film freaks, that goes for over the top , and really well done gore. The film is also not banned in 43 Countries, that's a marketing scheme that they used to try to sell the movie. If you've seen the original than you should know that no remake will capture the glory and mindfuck the same way.
HorrorDaily Tuesday 8/16/2011 at 04:15 PM | 80772
Check out some of my posts. I tend to be a pretentious, Wes Craven bashing, self-loathing horror fan; who is fed up with the genre, but for some reason keep coming back for more.

I hate around 85% of the horror films i see, and yet i watch 4-5 of them each week.

Is that blunt enough for you? LOL

AgnetsMeBilly, that sounds great! I'll be sure to check those out =)
ubersteigen Tuesday 8/16/2011 at 08:15 PM | 80804
I definitely will have to check out this gem haha i LOVE cheesy horror films and this sounds like a surefire winner to me.
RileyRose Sunday 10/02/2011 at 07:01 AM | 83623