Forums Horror Movie Talk
Yet again another Scary Movie 5 is on its way to theaters

According to IMDB April 20, 2012 is the year we get to be graced by the presence of yet again ANOTHER Scary Movie.

Storyline After the reasons of disastrous events, Cindy and her friends must solve their way closer to help another case back in the old Hell House to bring back the girl who went evil to help them to bring back the Shadows of the past people who died from her time being in high school such as Drew, Buffy, Greg, Bobby, Kate, Tabitha, Annie, Geroge, and Henry Hale. In the World of Chucky who was revealed to be the owner of Doofy Gilmore who was killed after that Chucky took revenge. Would Cindy and her friends end this curse before sunrise and sell the Hell House and graduate College. Cindy got an Bachelor Degree in Journalism and moved back in her fathers house and started a relationship with Buddy. Brenda and Ray got married, Mahaliak and CJ returned in rapping and Shorty became a DJ. Drew is back with Greg and moved to Malibu, Tabitha moved back in her farm house and Geroge, Annie, Sue and Tom Logan now owns The White House. Will this be the end for Megan and The Shadows not to bring another Scary Movie back!

Personally I think the Scary Movie series went to sh*t when the 4th one came out. In fact most of the spoof movies today are more sexual 13 year old boy humor than good clasc humor. I hope they get this spoof right this time.
BloodyAdored Wednesday 8/17/2011 at 05:07 PM | 80897
Wow! i like all scary movies and really glad to know about one more release in 2012.
jonespaker Thursday 8/18/2011 at 04:03 AM | 80940
I'm not a big fan of the scary movie series, I guess I am a horror movie snob. I just don't think spoofs on horror movies gives the genre the respect it deserves. It's like the constant remakes of horror movies. They are in

the process of remaking Martyrs..Really, that is just crazy..That movie is one of my fav's of the last 5 years.
1horrorfilmfan Friday 8/19/2011 at 12:58 AM | 81072
Oh wow, I didn't know if they'd be able to recover after the 4th installment, haha. I'm a huge fan of the first three and the third might actually be my personal favorite. They're kind of a guilty pleasure, but man...the fourth one, wow. I was shocked at how awful that one was. I laughed seeing Dr. Phil's legs forming the "4" for the opening title, but after that, the only time I laughed was when Cindy/Anna Faris didn't know how to speak Japanese and was just saying random things like "Benihana." It's all stupid humor to begin with but the cast and material fell short with the fourth one for me...way short.

With that said, I'm curious about a fifth, but I most certainly do not have high expectations, that's for sure.
Silverpsycho Friday 8/19/2011 at 05:14 AM | 81094