Forums Horror Movie Talk
More Zombified Image's Of Scott Ian On The Set Of The Walking Dead

Earlier in the week Anthrax's Scott Ian took to Twitter to show off his awesome make-up transformation which turned the heavy metal rocker into a flesh eating zombie on the set of The Walking Dead. As promised from Ian, here's more image's with a little more inght from the guitarist.

"My agent got the call asking if I wanted to come down and get made up to play a zombie in a webisode for AMC's Walking Dead directed by Greg Nicotero, I couldn't say yes to this fast enough."

Ian then described the process of getting the full-on zombie "hero" makeup and the amount of hours that it took for the transformations. The hardest part of the converon according to Ian- was putting in the contacts.

Next Ian had to make sure that he could convincingly walk like a corpse- "I just did what felt natural," said Ian "started with a broken ankle which would cause me to lean, let my arm swing like dead weight, head forward, blackened teeth (Black Tooth!) gnashing. I showed my walk to zombie pro Joe (didn’t get his last name) and he approved. He said I looked dead! No walking notes, no zombie faux pas (typical rookie mistake would be arms up like Frankenstein). I guess I am just genetically wired to play the undead."

Ian also set up the scene in which he will be appearing on the webisode; My scene was next and Greg gave me my mark and told me what was going to happen. Bacally, the lead is coming out of the house with two kids running into the street and they pass right by me. I turn and track them and then shamble off after them. We got to do the take about x times and after each one I was cheering out loud. I wish we could’ve done it 100 times. I was so focused on one of the little kid actors, staring at him and thinking 'I am going to eat your fucking head off you little fucker.' I think the kid could feel my malevolence towards him because he kept looking at me nervously and hiding behind his mom.' Sorry kid, I was into my role

Source: Scott Ian's Official te
Anonymous Wednesday 8/17/2011 at 07:51 PM | 80912