Forums Horror Movie Talk
General Grevious Bust (very cool)

Check this out

DaShape Tuesday 8/12/2008 at 03:02 AM | 16636
I'm not into Star Wars myself but that's pretty cool....

kweandee Tuesday 8/12/2008 at 05:56 AM | 16645
I never quite understood why Lucas had him cough through most of his scenes... it seems to me that a being that was so much more an android/mechanical being/whatever would not have a cough. Another bad decion from Lucas in my eyes.
FilmFiends Tuesday 8/12/2008 at 08:22 AM | 16652
I haven't really followed Star Wars nce the 70s but that is a pretty sweet piece.

Nice score!
deathrisingup Tuesday 8/12/2008 at 11:19 AM | 16653
I never quite understood why Lucas had him cough through most of his scenes... it seems to me that a being that was so much more an android/mechanical being/whatever would not have a cough. Another bad decion from Lucas in my eyes.

There's two different thoughts on this.

1) Grevious was one of the first generation of mixing machine with living flesh.

With the first few generations of anything, there are "bugs".

2) Mace Windu uses the force to crush Grevious at the end of Clone Wars animated series.

Grevious gets away with only a cough.

I'm partial to the second theory nce it was actually in a film/toon.

Yeah... I'm a Star Wars geek as well as horror.
Snoballz Wednesday 8/13/2008 at 02:10 AM | 16695

1) Grevious was one of the first generation of mixing machine with living flesh.

2) Mace Windu uses the force to crush Grevious at the end of Clone Wars animated series.

LOL, I actually knew that answer also but was afraid to post it in fear of a geek beat down.

Your bravery has inspired me to come out of hiding

DaShape Wednesday 8/13/2008 at 02:24 AM | 16697

Ah, ok. Well that makes sense. I never made it through to the end of the animated series. Guess it's time to catch up...
FilmFiends Wednesday 8/13/2008 at 02:58 AM | 16699
LOL, I actually knew that answer also but was afraid to post it in fear of a geek beat down.

Your bravery has inspired me to come out of hiding
lblambert Wednesday 8/13/2008 at 03:00 AM | 16700

Yeah... I'm a Star Wars geek as well as horror. ya beat me to the answer but i also just got home from the bar with casey
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 8/13/2008 at 03:32 AM | 16701