Forums Horror Collectibles
THE WALKING DEAD - Comic Series 1: First Look At The Packaged Figures

It won't be long until McFarlane's Walking Dead figures will start wandering onto toy shelves this September at

your local Toys "R" Us, Barnes & Noble, Hastings Entertainment, and comic book stores. As promised, we finally have the first look at these killer pieces of plastic, all packed up their clam-shell prisons.

The lineup for this set includes four characters all from the comic book series - Officer Rick Grimes and Michonne, along with 2 deadly counterparts - "Zombie Roamer," and "Zombie Lurker."

MICHONNE

OFFICER RICK GRIMES

ZOMBIE LURKER

ZOMBIE ROAMER

http://youtu.be/Zz1NLBl_upc
Anonymous Sunday 8/21/2011 at 09:52 PM | 81256
I'm psyched to finally see the packaging, but I must admit that I'm not a big fan. Don't get me wrong, these figures will become a part of my collection at some point, but I was hoping for cooler packaging. I'm not digging the yellow. I guess I wanted more red in there.

One thing that's for sure, I'll be getting two Rick figures so I have one to play with and one to display within the packaging.
Silverpsycho Sunday 8/21/2011 at 10:25 PM | 81257
I really dig the degn of the packaging, I just hate that they're ung cardboard backs. I'm a fan of all plastic.
Anonymous Sunday 8/21/2011 at 10:35 PM | 81260
Yeah, all plastic is much eaer to maintain. I have some figures with cardboard backing that have become pretty fragile over the years.

Also, I just noticed all the tools Michonne comes with. Just thinking about how they were used, OUCH! Haha These figures are well done with all the points of articulation and attention to detail. It's awesome they have so many cool accessories. :)

The most annoying thing, which isn't necessarily bad...but the fact that there are two sets of the zombies. I haven't decided whether I'm picking up the black and white verons along with the regular ones yet. I'm such a junkie for zombies though.
Silverpsycho Tuesday 8/23/2011 at 05:40 AM | 81357
These look pretty dang cool. Sucks I don't collect anything McFarlane puts out anymore.
fallon6190 Wednesday 8/24/2011 at 12:53 PM | 81444