Forums Horror Movie Talk
EXCLUSIVE: NOSFERATU Remake - A New Take on a Classic Tale of Terror!

A NEW SYMPHONY OF HORROR IS UPON US!

For over 90 years, the concept of vampires has terrified film audiences around the world. From most recent examples such as the Twilight saga to the original Nosferatu: eine Symphonie des Grauens, vampires have been drinking the fearful blood of their theatergoing victims for long enough to be almost real in the minds of the people. So real, that one director has left all other modern vampire tales in the dust with a daring new film named Nosferatu.

The story begins with a group of young adults, finally out on their own in the world. Tom Hutter, the film's protagonist, is an intern realtor for his father's real estate agency, but his pason is to become a documentarian. Now that he is 19 years old, his father feels he is ready to travel and spread the buness further. His destination is Transylvania. While there, he comes in contact with the infamous Count Orlok who is looking to venture out of his castle home in the lost corner of the Carpathian Mountains to purchase property on Mt. Pocono in the United States and "start anew." But when Tom arrives, a strange turn of events follow...

The film will be a new and wildly exciting adaptation of the clasc tale depicted in the 1922 film Nosferatu: eine Symphonie des Grauens. While it will be a modern update for today’s discriminating audiences, no one will deny the film’s terrifying premise as audiences are taken for a horrific trip from the dark mountainde manon in Transylvania to the treacherous winding roads in the Poconos in our own Pennsylvania. With a original score composed by celebrated composer James Baker and an original screenplay by Robert J. Ross, every audience will feel unnerving chills as they pay a new homage to fear this Halloween in this chilling film written and directed by Robert J. Ross.

http://youtu.be/pr4lfgrAgEM
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 8/24/2011 at 02:02 AM | 81422
Hmm. I don't know about this. I think a lot of the beauty and elegance of the original was more or less incidental. Trying to recreate it on any level may seem forced.
dew Wednesday 8/24/2011 at 01:25 PM | 81447
Some things actually are sacred and I'd number the original Nosferatu among the properties that should be hands off.

Kinski's remake sucked more than Count Orlok so why should I think this one will be any better?
freakengine Wednesday 8/24/2011 at 08:02 PM | 81466
AHAHAHAH WHAT A FUCKEN JOKE.
ImTheWolf Wednesday 8/24/2011 at 08:33 PM | 81470