Forums Horror Movie Talk
Sarah Connor to Return in TERMINATOR 5

Justin Lin (Fast Five) may be planning to bring back all the major characters from the "Terminator" franchise for the fifth installment, which he is currently working on with Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Moviehole.com, the director said that Sarah Connor will return in the new installment. "Sarah Connor is such a big part of the franchise," he said. "I've always been surprised how in part 3 she was just... It was like one line and she was gone."

Lin continued: "But I think the great thing about this franchise is you can actually have different canons because you have the element of time travel. So, there's a way of kind of respecting all the works but also able to create a new time line."

When asked if this is his plan to right all the wrongs, Lin replied: "Yes."

Things are very much still up in the air at this point as there is no script yet but as of now it looks like we may be getting a taste of what fans are wanting.

Read more:

http://worstpreviews.com/headline.php?i ... z1W6QTo6Vr
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 8/26/2011 at 02:40 AM | 81567
sounds great about time..
RAGINGDEMON500 Friday 8/26/2011 at 03:44 AM | 81570
Termintaor Salvation was the best movie of '09 as far as I'm concerned.

There wasn't one moment that I was bored.

It had Michael Ironde for Christ sake!!

This talk about righting wrongs...I'm not sure.

I hope they meant the wrongs of part III, which was pretty much everything.

I liked the direction it took in the fourth installment.

I hope the next one kicks just as much ass!!
cash Saturday 8/27/2011 at 06:43 PM | 81655
BloodyAdored Monday 9/05/2011 at 08:23 PM | 82199
hopefully they bring back the same actors as well as characters...a little less cgi couldn't hurt either :P

@BloodyAdored

Genius!!! lol
zombie7666 Friday 9/16/2011 at 07:26 PM | 82828
Terminator Salvation needed a re-edit to tidy things up a bit, but other than that I thought it was a great thrill ride of a movie. Im looking forward to the next film!
ny ghoul Saturday 9/17/2011 at 11:43 PM | 82870
probably didn't happen, but would have been totally awesome if they would have filmed parts of part 1 at the same time with dialogue to match todays world.

unfortunately Paul Winfield is dead, and everyone else has aged naturally. (not a bad thing, just sayin')

Oh, and bring back Dr. lberman!

"Hi Sarah"

"Don't you have uh...ray guns?"
aceofspades70 Friday 12/30/2011 at 11:51 PM | 88797