Forums DVD & Blu-rays
Hostel III Teaser Trailer - Real Deal Or Not So Much?

Directed by Scott Spiegel, and starring Kip Pardue, Brian Hallisay, Sarah Habel, John Hensley, Skyler Stone, Chris Coy and Thomas Kretschmann, "The story concerns a Vegas bachelor party that turns grisly when the groom (Hallisay) learns that his longtime best friend (Pardue) has targeted him for ritual murder." Watch this spot for our set report in the coming months. Eli Roth, who created and directed the first two films in the franchise, had no part in the third.

thatonemovieguy2010 Friday 8/26/2011 at 07:10 PM | 81586
You've GOT to be kidding. If Eli Roth isn't involved, what's the point? This just reeks of being one of those that escaped instead of getting released...
gothique Friday 8/26/2011 at 07:42 PM | 81591
This looks an awful like Adam Sotelo's Perseveration teaser. The only difference is Adam's kicks-ass,and this fake Hostel III teaser sucks!!

http://youtu.be/t-8hO1fWuZ8
Anonymous Friday 8/26/2011 at 11:09 PM | 81605
agreed Bnizzle!
Shakelford, J. Rusty Saturday 8/27/2011 at 12:30 AM | 81620
longest 51 seconds of my life.

Holy shit.
Matt_Molgaard Saturday 8/27/2011 at 03:06 PM | 81650
I don't know that you can say that Eli Roth "had no part" in Hostel Part 3. In addition to being produced under Roth's "Raw Nerve" production company, Scotty Spiegel is very much part of Roth's filmmaking network. Even if he's only credited with an executive producer credit, he'll definitely have some input into the creative aspect of the film.
Shawn.Savage Monday 8/29/2011 at 03:09 PM | 81755
This is the kind of thing that I am really on the fence about. For me, a different director continuing an already established series sometimes can go okay (such as Rob Zombie's Halloween). But then I run the risk of seeing a film like Hostel III and being super bummed out about the series' latest installment sucking worse than an episode of Jersey Shore. I don't know, it doesn't look that great. "Perseveration" which was mentioned earlier looks fucking CK though. Definitely gonna see that.
RileyRose Sunday 10/02/2011 at 10:04 AM | 83631