Forums Horror Movie Talk
Ti West's Next Film - Do You Want To See Werewolves Or Take A Trip In Space?

Writer/director Ti West (House of the Devil) was recently on the guest list at London's annual FrightFest film festival where he was seen showing off his latest film the Innkeepers. After the screening, West offered the crowd a few shards of info regarding a couple of upcoming projects that's on the horizon.

One film that's currently in the works is the sci-fi feature set in space called The de Effects, which will probably be what we can expect to see next from West. Here's a little snippet of The Playlist interview explaining what the films about.

"It's called The de Effects … It's a science fiction movie about … it has to do with pharmaceutical testing in space and paranoia. It will be bigger budgeted, but in a way it would fill out a trilogy with House of the Devil and The Inkeepers as far as dealing with isolation and paranoia, and that kind of psychological fear, but it’s set in space."

However, West also hinted at another project that's in the work, apparently he has already written a "kind of" werewolf movie for "another company." But West remained mum about any other details regarding the project. Let's hope that he decides to chose this project to be his next film, we could desperately use a werewolf movie that doesn't suck right about now. If your reading this Ti, please for the love of God - make this film first!!

Source: Bleeding Cool
Anonymous Monday 8/29/2011 at 08:24 PM | 81775
Let's hope that he decides to chose this project to be his next film, we could desperately use a werewolf movie that doesn't suck right about now. If your reading this Ti, please for the love of God - make this film first

I was about to add the same thing! I can't even remember the last really good werewolf flick I saw. I had such high hopes for Cursed in the day, but, eh.
dew Monday 8/29/2011 at 09:20 PM | 81781
I've got an idea. How about... Werewolves IN SPACE?! :P
Jonny Sicko Tuesday 8/30/2011 at 02:07 PM | 81853